• PS3 - Considering it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nintendo Revolution - Considering it

• Stick with the PC

• Total voters
PC.

I've got the internet, all my music, online gaming, shooters using keyboard and mouse combo, killer RPGs, emulators for classic games, and a PS2 pad adaptor to play Pro Evo.

Personally, I don't need much more than that.

I will proabbly stay with the pc as that is what I already have. May get a console further down the line depends on price and what games come out on them.

I don't know. If I have a spare grand lying around by March next year (releas date for us losers) then I might get the Xbox 360.
I am also considering a PS3.
However, I doubt any of my mates would be kind enough to buy a Revolution for me to try out, so I am very intrigued about it. The more I read about it, the more I want to play...So, if it's as cheap as they say it will be, I may have to look into that.

In conclusion, I'm sitting on the fence at this stage.

considering getting both xbox 360 and ps3, also keen to give the revolution a go but wont buy it.

Only prob is ive just bought a nokia 6680 3g phone plus a 42" plasma so im a little strapped at the mo

PS3 without a doubt. Just saw the MGS4 preview... easily the best looking graphics I have ever seen! To add to that, the blue ray, sleek design and its multi fuctional nature make it a shoe in for me.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Sep 21 2005, 04:11 AM
I don't know. If I have a spare grand lying around by March next year (releas date for us losers) then I might get the Xbox 360.
However, I doubt any of my mates would be kind enough to buy a Revolution for me to try out, so I am very intrigued about it. The more I read about it, the more I want to play...So, if it's as cheap as they say it will be, I may have to look into that.

The 360 is due for release in this country on 02/12/2005......

Originally posted by getofmeland+Sep 21 2005, 08:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (getofmeland @ Sep 21 2005, 08:50 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@Sep 21 2005, 04:11 AM

The 360 is due for release in this country on 02/12/2005...... [/b]
No need to gloat. ******.
<

It's not due out here and Australia until Feb/March.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Sep 21 2005, 06:10 AM
PC.

I've got the internet, all my music, online gaming, shooters using keyboard and mouse combo, killer RPGs, emulators for classic games, and a PS2 pad adaptor to play Pro Evo.

but peeps tht arent gay with no friends do ow

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Sep 21 2005, 10:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Sep 21 2005, 10:06 AM)</div>
Originally posted by getofmeland@Sep 21 2005, 08:50 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@Sep 21 2005, 04:11 AM

The 360 is due for release in this country on 02/12/2005......
No need to gloat. ******.
<

It's not due out here and Australia until Feb/March. [/b]
Well Order one from the UK, and import it, cos we are region 2 so you can buy games over there, and play them on ur console...

<
<
<
<

Or just move to the UK its better here.... We Have Terrorists....
<

Originally posted by nehno2+Sep 21 2005, 05:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nehno2 @ Sep 21 2005, 05:39 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-SaintsFan_Webby
@Sep 21 2005, 06:10 AM
PC.

but peeps tht arent gay with no friends do ow [/b]
Good to see army life hasn't changed you neh...

Let me rephrase that - the PC is all I need from a games machine. I don't have the time or money for any of the others, so why bother?

360, I think its amazing, and I might invest in the PS3 as I get rich, but 360 for me I'm afraid.

where was the option to vote for getting both the XBOX 360 & PS3? i ended up voting for the XBOX 360 coz it was coming out first, i'm goin to get both but i'd hav to wait for the PS3 price to cum down a little before getting it...

I can't vote or decide yet because there are too many conflicting factors. If both machines have the same power and features then it will come down to:

Online accessiblity. Which console has a better online service and player base.

Best FPS shooter game. Split screen 4 ways is one of my major preferences.

Rugby/league games online. I want to play people, especiall TRF members.

***les. Variety in major successful ***les instead of tons of average stuff.

You kind of sense that XBox and PS2 have ended in a draw. The next Gen consoles will probably begin the ascent and decline of one or the other.

Latest posts