• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ngwenya

I wouldn't have a clue what you're asking but yeah he's now my favourite player on Rugby 08 lol.

I wouldn't have a clue what you're asking but yeah he's now my favourite player on Rugby 08 lol. [/b]

Which team does he play for

He's the winger who burned Habana

Wtf who moved my post anyway like evol said he's a lock/flanker you're have to use woosah's editor to change his colour, position & stats.

one on one Habana will burn him. Habana waited for him and when Ngwenya was already around habana, habana starded to pace. Habana's fastest rekorded time on 100m is 10.2. Ngweneya's 10.5

incase you dint know, hes been Signed by Saracens
[/b]

yes we know. he was signed the day when they played Sa. after the match Eddie Jones the new Sasacens coach gave him a contract.

actually hes gone to biarritz :bleh!:

610x.jpg

what is his name in the rugby 08, nyanga?

saracens offered him a contract then the stupid french offered a high contract clause making us lose out on a world class soon be player :( we dont need someone **** like scaraboroguh.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Aug 26 2008, 04:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
what is his name in the rugby 08, nyanga?

saracens offered him a contract then the stupid french offered a high contract clause making us lose out on a world class soon be player :( we dont need someone **** like scaraboroguh.[/b]

nah nyanga is yannick nyanga from france haw haw haw

I guess it depends what roster you've got because there's so many different rosters out there now. If your using the MUP2 roster he's in the USA and Biarittz squad but if you're using Ozros roster he's in the USA and Saracens squad. I can't remember where he is on the default roster like the others say EA Sports made him a white 6'3 flanker so forget what squad they put him in.

i don't remember him being in the original...

anyway i just created a new player and shoved him in at 14 for Biarritz and for the USA. Makes a nice back 3 with Marlu and Sireli Bobo... anyway my Ngwenya's got 97/8 pace I think... scores plenty of tries.

Might be better to edit one of the 'fake' players (like mallack or baston) using woosah's editor; just find out the dob/ weight etc. from the internet and create him that way. I've done this with literally hundreds of people who didn't get in the game...

i did create him but i was just wondering because what his name was what ea put him in lol.

Ngwenya is a lock for USA, although of course that's wrong and he's not white either.

Latest posts