• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NH Rugby Transfers

Have done and its all talk. If there was a link to a newspaper article then I would believe it. Until then I don't believe its a done deal!

Im not denying that its not true but want a decent source rather some rumour mill.

Fair enough, these guys have a proven track record though. If you want to wait until it is in a paper fair enough. (Actually I think it was in Midi-Olympique recently but didn't see a link)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Apr 15 2009, 11:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
9.O'Leary
10.O'Gara
11.Earls
12.De Villiers
13.Mafi
14.Howlett
15.Warwick

Is what it is looking like :blink:

Of course nothing has been officially confirmed yet, but it is a done deal according to reliable sources.[/b]
That would be a hell of a backline.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ May 12 2009, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
JEEEEEEERRRRYYYYY COOOOOOLLLLLIIIIIINNSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D[/b]
Try this one: Toulon's Jerry Colliiiiiiins  :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

I hope he will do better for the Ospreys ! The only thing he showed here was a bad mentality, far from his captain Joe Van Niekerk who is already a hero at Toulon.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Stillknox @ May 14 2009, 12:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ May 12 2009, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
JEEEEEEERRRRYYYYY COOOOOOLLLLLIIIIIINNSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D[/b]
Try this one: Toulon's Jerry Colliiiiiiins :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

I hope he will do better for the Ospreys ! The only thing he showed here was a bad mentality, far from his captain Joe Van Niekerk who is already a hero at Toulon.

[/b][/quote]

Don't be so negative. The Toulon Bar owners are considering raising a statue of Jerry Collins...

Looks like Eliota Fuimaono-Sapolu is on his way to Gloucester from Bath.

Well, he plays centre, which covers the hole form Anthony Allen. And he did play fly half for Samoa. So as a blind Gloucester fan, I could say he also covers the gap Ryan Lamb made.

well playing fly-half for samoa ain't no big deal. The memories of Tusi Pisi on that PI tour a few years ago still haunt me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hinch @ May 14 2009, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Looks like Eliota Fuimaono-Sapolu is on his way to Gloucester from Bath.

Well, he plays centre, which covers the hole form Anthony Allen. And he did play fly half for Samoa. So as a blind Gloucester fan, I could say he also covers the gap Ryan Lamb made.[/b]

Thought Nicky Robinson was doing that? Still annoyed that he's leaving <_< don't think the Blues will do quite as well without him.

Saracens and Northampton will be gain 2 and 1 Springboks respectively with Derick Hougaard and Schalk Brits moving to Saracens, while Brian Mujati will be joining the Saints.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ May 14 2009, 04:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Thought Nicky Robinson was doing that? Still annoyed that he's leaving <_< don't think the Blues will do quite as well without him.[/b]

Well, I can't say I'm upset with him leaving the blues. ;)

very sad to see jaque fourie leave super 14 rugby for clermont. but i do like french rugby also lol.

These are some of main italian transfers:

TREVISO
Ghiraldini from Calvisano
Zanni from Calvisano
Garcia from Calvisano
S. Bortolussi from Viadana
Cittadini from Calvisano
McLean from Calvisano
Rouyet from Viadana

VIADANA
Del Fava from Ulster
Wilson from Saracens