• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NHL Thread

G

goranski

Any (ice) hockey fans out there!? Anyway - I'm a St. Louis Blues fan (yeah, i know - but the team is improving under Andy Murray and messing up it's draft in doing so). As far as the topic of last night's action I can't believe what I saw happen with Patrik Stefan of the Dallas Stars missing an open goal right in front of the net and then Ales Hemsky getting the puck and scoring with only two seconds left! Lucky for him they won in the shootout!

Fan of Les Canadiens de Montreal

They have been of poor form the past few games but they beat the thrashers last night so I think they should turn it around and still maintain that 4th place in the eastern conference

yeah that was a good game for me as well since I've got Sheldon Souray on my fantasy team, i'm sure you'll be solidly into the playoffs - BTW do you live in Quebec?

I am from New Brunswick originally but right now I live in Kingston Ontario

I'm a Leafs fan.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NHLVideo

WHY CAN'T RUGBY HAVE A DEAL WITH YOUTUBE!!!!
[/b]

Out of all the possible teams you could have chosen you picked the Leafs. The team that continued to have the highest payroll in the league for years, but be brutally bad in the process. To top that off their fans are complete knuckleheads and their stadium is full of suit wearing stiffs who care more about networking and making sales than actually watching the game and cheering.

<div class='quotemain'>
I'm a Leafs fan.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NHLVideo

WHY CAN'T RUGBY HAVE A DEAL WITH YOUTUBE!!!!
[/b]

Out of all the possible teams you could have chosen you picked the Leafs. The team that continued to have the highest payroll in the league for years, but be brutally bad in the process. To top that off their fans are complete knuckleheads and their stadium is full of suit wearing stiffs who care more about networking and making sales than actually watching the game and cheering.
[/b][/quote]

Saracens in a nutshell then?

PERFECT! :cheers:

hahaha good stuff then, at least you can relate to these good for nothing bums.

yah I hate the Leafs and their fans which are all a bunch of Toronto assholes!! Montreal may be sucking right now but here is some words of encouragement for the leafs 40 years baby yah thats the last time u jerks won the stanley cup.

well what can I say the 2007-2008 NHL season is almost upon us - I'm just hoping the Capitals can drag themselves out of the gutter in the East and improve this year...the preseason has looked somewhat promising so far...

I'm a Bluejackets fan, though if they don't make the playoffs in the next year or so I'm going to lose interst

well what can I say the 2007-2008 NHL season is almost upon us - I'm just hoping the Capitals can drag themselves out of the gutter in the East and improve this year...the preseason has looked somewhat promising so far...

[/b]

You must be enjoying your season this year? :)

think the flyers can rebound and make the playoffs this year. it looks like they might do it... they got some young guys that look pretty good.

Latest posts