• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NIKE RUGBY XV ZOOM AIR

D

dukduk

where can i order some? if anyone has a pair, new or used with less than 4 matches, i'll but them

They're great boots. Best I have ever worn. Far better than all those other 'fantastic plastic' boots that Nike makes.

How much are you willing to pay for them? How big is your foot?

They're great boots. Best I have ever worn. Far better than all those other 'fantastic plastic' boots that Nike makes.

How much are you willing to pay for them? How big is your foot?
[/b]

size 91/2 to 10... the pair i have now i got new for $89 in 2002

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
Nike don't make these boots for certain markets anymore...what country do you live in?

Here they are: http://www.rugbyshop.com/en/boutique/fiche...-ref/?id_p=8379

Your best bet is to just google it.
[/b]

guam ala USA, google'd it...no luck in US market [/b][/quote]
Can't you buy from overseas???
[/b][/quote]

i can...freight will kill me. i'd like to get 'em from NZ or somewhere close:asia, Ozland, etc

dukduk, I'm a HUGE fan of one of your backline players Paul Claros
[/b]

how do you know him? where have you seen him play?

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
Nike don't make these boots for certain markets anymore...what country do you live in?

Here they are: http://www.rugbyshop.com/en/boutique/fiche...-ref/?id_p=8379

Your best bet is to just google it.
[/b]

guam ala USA, google'd it...no luck in US market [/b][/quote]
Can't you buy from overseas???
[/b][/quote]

i can...freight will kill me. i'd like to get 'em from NZ or somewhere close:asia, Ozland, etc
[/b][/quote]
You might not find them (new ones) here or in NZ because I'm pretty sure this particular model of boot is non-existant on shop shelves now.

I stopped seeing them being sold brand new anywhere in Aus about 2 years ago. They came with the silver or fluro yellow pattern, whereas the current european versions have the white and red.

Saw him playing at the inaugural Blacks Midnight 7s for Chiefs Black. Real good player. Didn't go this year because i was in Bintan

Saw him playing at the inaugural Blacks Midnight 7s for Chiefs Black. Real good player. Didn't go this year because i was in Bintan
[/b]

yea he is a good player...rugby is so young on guam. i wish i had not served military time in the US, when i was gone guam tested for world ranking

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Caledfwlch @ Oct 13 2007, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
He has a twin brother doesn't he?[/b]

wow haven't been in here in awhile...started up playing again. played in this years local tourney www.guamrugby.com anyone have a line on these boots? still on the look out for some

yea he has a twin ryan

Latest posts