• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NIKE RUGBY XV ZOOM AIR

D

dukduk

where can i order some? if anyone has a pair, new or used with less than 4 matches, i'll but them

M

melon

They're great boots. Best I have ever worn. Far better than all those other 'fantastic plastic' boots that Nike makes.

How much are you willing to pay for them? How big is your foot?

D

dukduk

They're great boots. Best I have ever worn. Far better than all those other 'fantastic plastic' boots that Nike makes.

How much are you willing to pay for them? How big is your foot?
[/b]

size 91/2 to 10... the pair i have now i got new for $89 in 2002

D

dukduk

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
Nike don't make these boots for certain markets anymore...what country do you live in?

Here they are: http://www.rugbyshop.com/en/boutique/fiche...-ref/?id_p=8379

Your best bet is to just google it.
[/b]

guam ala USA, google'd it...no luck in US market [/b][/quote]
Can't you buy from overseas???
[/b][/quote]

i can...freight will kill me. i'd like to get 'em from NZ or somewhere close:asia, Ozland, etc

dukduk, I'm a HUGE fan of one of your backline players Paul Claros
[/b]

how do you know him? where have you seen him play?

M

melon

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
Nike don't make these boots for certain markets anymore...what country do you live in?

Here they are: http://www.rugbyshop.com/en/boutique/fiche...-ref/?id_p=8379

Your best bet is to just google it.
[/b]

guam ala USA, google'd it...no luck in US market [/b][/quote]
Can't you buy from overseas???
[/b][/quote]

i can...freight will kill me. i'd like to get 'em from NZ or somewhere close:asia, Ozland, etc
[/b][/quote]
You might not find them (new ones) here or in NZ because I'm pretty sure this particular model of boot is non-existant on shop shelves now.

I stopped seeing them being sold brand new anywhere in Aus about 2 years ago. They came with the silver or fluro yellow pattern, whereas the current european versions have the white and red.

C

Caledfwlch

Saw him playing at the inaugural Blacks Midnight 7s for Chiefs Black. Real good player. Didn't go this year because i was in Bintan

D

dukduk

Saw him playing at the inaugural Blacks Midnight 7s for Chiefs Black. Real good player. Didn't go this year because i was in Bintan
[/b]

yea he is a good player...rugby is so young on guam. i wish i had not served military time in the US, when i was gone guam tested for world ranking

D

dukduk

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Caledfwlch @ Oct 13 2007, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
He has a twin brother doesn't he?[/b]

wow haven't been in here in awhile...started up playing again. played in this years local tourney www.guamrugby.com anyone have a line on these boots? still on the look out for some

yea he has a twin ryan

Latest posts