• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Nominate yourself for TRF Big Brother

The house needs some white trash for extra flavour. That's where I come in.

I can cook beans. I can operate a gun and have had a mullet in the past and am about to get another. What else do you need?

Originally posted by An Tarbh+Jan 21 2006, 01:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Jan 21 2006, 01:23 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Jan 21 2006, 02:15 AM
I'm also a bit of a maverick, not afraid to break the law if I think it's necessary. I'm not a criminal or anything, but I will perhaps travel 80 km / h on the motorway, for example if I want to get somewhere quickly.
wow that fast, can see we're in for some rebellions from you then. [/b]
Yes An Tarbh, everything stinks.

Originally posted by Serge@Jan 21 2006, 07:34 PM
The house needs some white trash for extra flavour. That's where I come in.

I can cook beans. I can operate a gun and have had a mullet in the past and am about to get another. What else do you need?
Well...No, no... That pretty much covers it. Well done.

...Have you skinned a possum before? I haven't and Dan was all like "Hell no *****" and I was all like "lol" but he was all like "not. funny."...

Well my updated reason is if You wanna see:

:beer:
:shake:
<

<

<

and
<

Then Vote Getofmeland into the BB House

Cos hes not looking for :trophy: he's looking to be the
<
and will do anything to do so

So you know who to Vote now

Give Getofmeland the
<

*by the way Love the New Smilies

I would be a fantastic addition to the TRF BB house because, my wit, intelligence, and my awsome video's would entertain them for minutes and minutes! Not to mention us all sitting around the imaginary camp fire singing emo songs whilst I play my untuned guiter..

..Wow, imagine it.

Now that I think about it I don't think Air Ben actually was a retard before he changed his name. He used to just be one of those guys that would sit in their little hazey bubble and talk about Franklin Gardens. What happened?

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Jan 22 2006, 05:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ Jan 22 2006, 05:42 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Canadian_Rugby_Guy
@Jan 22 2006, 05:31 PM
So what exactly is the point of this big brother thing?
It's a larf. Presumably. [/b]
tut tut grammar SF, grammar

Originally posted by loratadine+Jan 22 2006, 06:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (loratadine @ Jan 22 2006, 06:59 PM)</div>
Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Jan 22 2006, 05:42 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Canadian_Rugby_Guy
@Jan 22 2006, 05:31 PM
So what exactly is the point of this big brother thing?

It's a larf. Presumably.
tut tut grammar SF, grammar [/b]
It's not a grammar mistake, it's a use of dialect to convey meaning.

Larf [sic]

Originally posted by loratadine@Jan 22 2006, 07:09 PM
ahhh i see slang - isnt that a bit lower class for you?
It does pain me to speak like a gimp, but I thought I'd see what it's like at your level of society.

thats right - maybe i should try and see what your end of the socail spectrum is like - but i do thing the transition may be a little hard for me as i am use to being a rif raf common scrubber boy and learning to speak like an upper class gentry may prove nion impossible.

Originally posted by loratadine@Jan 22 2006, 07:24 PM
thats right - maybe i should try and see what your end of the socail spectrum is like - but i do thing the transition may be a little hard for me as i am use to being a rif raf common scrubber boy and learning to speak like an upper class gentry may prove nion impossible.
Bow down biatch
<

Latest posts