• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Nominate yourself for TRF Big Brother

I would like to enter the house because i have just finished my exams here at uni and now have hours to waste, i regularly sit in the games forum waiting for someone to say something so i can be a pedantic/witty ******* and pick up on any minor error. I feel with TRFBB to distract me there would be more posts that i'd take an interest in, therefore that along with betting on ice hockey and football matches i know nothing about i could wile away the hours till drinking time...which is getting earlier and earlier without necessary distractions...evo-web bores me now, i dont have the motivation to patch.
I also would like my role in ending of the los lover argument acknowledged, and i feel a role in this would suffice. My mature rant about me being a member since rugby 2001 i feel was well recieved and now that los is back, swinging from the extremes of hating sthelensrfc to bumming locksley i feel that i visit to my high horse may well be necessary again.
I also made all the kits and english database for pro rugby manager, was in the credits twice, and they put me in the credits of prm2 even though i did nothing...therefore, even though the game was a violation of human rights on a similar level to abu graib i am still technically very proud of myself.

I'm drunk....i'm sure i will look at my forum foray in the morning and be surprised at how fun my visit to other pastures than the games forum has been. Night!

what happened to this?!

im reading my old posts in off topic....wow i was drunk and wierd!

And very random!

Hmmm... TRF BB 18 months on. There are a lot more members this time around....

yeah i know....... reading back through the old stuff theres some seriously good material! lol.
id love to still offer the same level of drunken commitment but here in madrid i generally end up passed out at the end of a night rather than in a state to be pedantic/sarcastic/confusing../odd.../entertaining?! :D

Well, what's all this then? A half-baked TRF idea, that flopped over and died? It can't be.

If it does happen this time. I propose that each contestant should have to post a hilarious image of themselves, once per week for the month.

Also, it should involve some organisation this time, lol.

I want to be the token blonde girl who says words she doesn't know the meaning to.

(This is the case for Aust. BB...same for other countries?)

Well, what's all this then? A half-baked TRF idea, that flopped over and died? It can't be [/b]

I don't appreciate that. I can only do what I can to make things happen. And we needed something like this a few years ago, just to get people to post.

Sometimes, I feel like people on this board want the impossible.

I was going to go back and edit it to make my joke more obvious, but fair enough that was a bit harsh. I've been as guilty as anyone at being half-baked. It was just meant to be ribbing, Dan.

By the way, something like this now would still be funny.......I wouldn't last the week out.

Me or lora would be first to go, lol.

Fair enough CA, perhaps I am being a bit touchy. My apologies for misreading the situation.

As for this now, I have been thinking about a format and any input would be appreciated. If we come up with something good I will run with this.

Why should I be in the BB house? Because of my West-Country (yet also London) roots, combined with my vast array of accents and the fact that i can speak both English and French, therefore making me at least equal to two lesser beings.

I sug lik totally be in Big Brotha, cause I like tah get me ***s out for da boys, hah hah hah.

Big shout out tah me cuz Fiecarsinn from Ireland!

We've got no transvestite alien hookers - nobody on here meets the BB criteria.

(this was a long, long time ago)

Any more for any more?' and 'Bob's your uncle'

This is just a taste of the fantastic quip-age you would see if you voted me in. I'm also unafraid to get my kit off for the lads. You know it makes sense.

'Full monty!'

Just a nickel for first quarter!

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember this like it was yesterday, scarily enough.

Whatever you do, don't lock me up with Big E!! Or...ya know...that other guy...

das

Latest posts