• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Nominations thread

Originally posted by All_Blacks_Hurricanes_Lions_Fan+Jan 15 2006, 07:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (All_Blacks_Hurricanes_Lions_Fan @ Jan 15 2006, 07:07 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@Jan 15 2006, 06:45 PM
I missed you. Just no need to nominate now you're back...
Thanks I knew you would say that
<
[/b]
Damn. I'm so predictable. I need to think of something quick to rectify it...

*Stomps on foot*

No no...Not good enough...

Ummmm....

*IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME, PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME, WHEYAT WHEYAT...*

No no, too plaguerised...

Shoot!

Ummm......

Ah, I know!

*BANG!*

*thud*

----------------------------------------

Thank you for your help Eric. I will try and do better in the future. Your criticism helps me learn.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
dunno what eppisode it is ic an't remember smile.gif but its a great internet show i watch it to much at work biggrin.gif[/b]

It was when Church and Griff was taken hostage and put in that cell, before a bomb was set-off in Church's body.

Great show.

Just getting back on topic (sort of), as a sort of late addition to the awards preperation, could we nickname The Rugby Forum Peoples Choice Awards, The Turfs? Sort of makes sense. TRF....Turf. Turfs. Oscars....Turfs...Get it? Ha. Clever.

Originally posted by Air Ben@Jan 16 2006, 08:23 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
dunno what eppisode it is ic an't remember smile.gif but its a great internet show i watch it to much at work biggrin.gif

It was when Church and Griff was taken hostage and put in that cell, before a bomb was set-off in Church's body.

Great show. [/b][/quote]
yeah its in the late 30's or even early 40's

ill have to check on that
<

edit
right at the start of episode 42
<
for anyone that cares and its the eppisode right after the bomb gets activated

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Jan 14 2006, 10:55 AM
- The most annoying member

Mrs St Helens RLFC (GOD WOMAN, ILL MOW THE LAWNS TOMORROW)

haha good one st h

haha, guess who isnt going to get any poon for the next 3 weeks for laughing!

Getting back on topic, I'm surprised at the number of regulars who haven't voted yet.

Also alot of people (who has posted) haven't finished half of their nominations yet. Perhaps next year we should reduce the size of the award categories.

sexy carla deserves an award - she was cool.

wally nominated me for comedy genius of the year - ta man - thats good to know im appreciated by at least on person on www.therugbyforum.com

Neither is Loratadine.

...And is it too late to change my nomination? Something came up.

...Literally. Long story short, my girlfriend isn't pregnant. So all's well, ends well.

Where was I? Oh yeah. I already got to the point...

---------------------

[edit] (on kaftkas humour) Crude 'nuff for ya?
<

Yeah no transparency at all, not as if all members haven't been able to see who's voted for whom, and it's not like they'll get a say when the polls open either.
<

Well done Saints & An Tarbh (and any others who helped) with the nominations and polls.

<

Latest posts