• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Nonu

B

bluesfan

Anybody else noticed that when you're playing the Hurricanes, Nonu has a short haircut during the gameplay, but when it goes to the cut scenes he has his dreadlocks back? Weird..
<

So does howlett he has really short hair when playing but then has a mini afro in the cutscenes

I havn't noticed that on mt PC version to be honest.

If you have a PS2, maybe the hardware cant handle the hair physics. Or somthing like that.

Go to the instant replay zoom in and out and you can see the exact frame at which the hair appears and disappears, its not 2 different hair styles its just that the draw distance for their haircuts has been made so that it only draws the long hair close up, this saves space and makes the game run smoother but you cant recognise them from a distance so its stupid

Notice tanas hair stays long!

Originally posted by CeeJay@Mar 20 2005, 01:08 AM
Go to the instant replay zoom in and out and you can see the exact frame at which the hair appears and disappears, its not 2 different hair styles its just that the draw distance for their haircuts has been made so that it only draws the long hair close up, this saves space and makes the game run smoother but you cant recognise them from a distance so its stupid

i may be wrong but i think thats because tana has his own unique hair, Nonu probably just has a style that is used on other players.

Originally posted by CrashBall13+Mar 20 2005, 08:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CrashBall13 @ Mar 20 2005, 08:43 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-CeeJay
@Mar 20 2005, 01:08 AM

i may be wrong but i think thats because tana has his own unique hair, Nonu probably just has a style that is used on other players. [/b]
No way.

Nonu's is most certinly unique.

It's the shortish dreds with the blond tips.

No defult by any means.

Jamie Gough