• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

North American availability

A

abes58

Can Mario, or anyone else tell me whether RL2 will be released in North America.

I understand that it is very unlikely however it would be great if it were to be released.

Thanks, and thanks for RL1, it's a great game and I can't wait for RL2 on Xbox (knock on wood)

D

doovepop

Originally posted by abes58@Aug 20 2005, 02:15 PM
Can Mario, or anyone else tell me whether RL2 will be released in North America.

I understand that it is very unlikely however it would be great if it were to be released.

Thanks, and thanks for RL1, it's a great game and I can't wait for RL2 on Xbox (knock on wood)
I think Mario said it would be unlikely.

M

Mario

Originally posted by abes58@Aug 20 2005, 02:15 PM

We are looking at trying to get the PC version into the US.

Any console versions are unlikely to make it over.

D

doovepop

Originally posted by Mario+Aug 20 2005, 04:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mario @ Aug 20 2005, 04:29 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-abes58
@Aug 20 2005, 02:15 PM

Any console versions are unlikely to make it over. [/b]
what do you mean by console "versions"
should'nt you say the "console version" is unlikely to make it over.

or am I analysing things too much.

A

abes58

Originally posted by Mario+Aug 20 2005, 12:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mario @ Aug 20 2005, 12:29 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-abes58
@Aug 20 2005, 02:15 PM

Any console versions are unlikely to make it over. [/b]
God Bless international post then!

Thanks for the quick response.

Primary

The Rugby Forum Assistant
Here are some related products that The Rugby Forum members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to The Rugby Forum’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to The Rugby Forum discussions about these products.