• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Championship of North America for RC3

It's going to be awhile there are a few things that I have to figure out first. I am havin a hard time with the flags. My plan is to overwrite the french D2 league but to do that I am going to have to do some hex editing to change the pneumonics for the teams so the flags will work and I need to be able to change the league name as well. If any of y'all have any ideas on how to do that, I would be appreciative.

It seems that Major League Rugby is creating a new championship for 2018 ! It will give you a lot of work to create all this ! ;-)

Would you mind sharing all these kits from this topic (starting from the first post), please?

Hm, I'll try to ask you again for sharing the kits and logos of these fantasy teams, please.

Sorry its been so crazy with the MLR I almost forgot about that project I had going on. I'll tell ya what as soon as I am done with the MLR I will put out some American club kits for y'all.

we have been working to get y'all the MLR. That is available for download.

Yes, I know your MLR project and thanks for it. Nevertheless I really like your 16 fictional USA and Canada teams the time you showed these strips. If you just shared them I'd be very glad...

i dont have these kits anymore, but i will what i can come up with.

Latest posts