• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Northern Hemisphere vs Southern Hemisphere?

Don't worry ..he is a brainless oaf but a loveable one nonetheless.....

...Sadly the apple does not fall far from the tree .....

Great now this will turn into a debate about which comedy show is best and no doubt the south will be offended as we make terrible comedy shows.
What's that a knock on the door?

Bernard-black-books-8376075-596-576.jpg

Why hello!

Due to the state I am currently in that photos is causing me to laugh so hard I have difficulty typing :p

Speaking of terrible sitcoms, if I see another ad on Comedy Central for "Time Gentlemen, Please" I will go mental.

All hail the ale! Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers!

Bloody hell, is that still going?

Haha, it is in New Zealand television! The show actually finished in 2002, but Comedy Central gives NZ crappy sitcoms from 5-10-15 years ago, as it's cheaper to show than anything that has come out within the last few years. I hate Comedy Central.

Speaking of terrible sitcoms, if I see another ad on Comedy Central for "Time Gentlemen, Please" I will go mental.

I feel ya, bro!
"With friends like you, who needs enemas?" And all those other terrible clips (exact same ones every time!) over and over again.
Trying to watch MASH in peace, you know! I hate comedy central out here. There are a couple of great shows on there tho, it's just a shame you go insane with the ads for that sketch show, al murray's programme, the same 5 jokes from 'Cheers' and many more!

"Puck you, miss!"
"I beg your pardon?!"
"I didn't swear, miss, i said PUCK you!"

:LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone remember who's line is it anyway? easily the best piece of television I have ever seen...

Latest posts