• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Not Long To Go...

Also, there is no doubt about it, Nintendo are by far the most consistant game developers/publishers as well. They produced classic after classic on the Gamecube. Metroid Prime, Mario Tennis, Mario Golf, Mario Kart DD, Paper Mario...

i have heard still shots dont do any of these next gen consoles justice

they reckon u gotto see it in motion to believe it

Originally posted by ak47@Dec 5 2005, 09:30 AM

That makes sence, as some of these games are reaching up to 60FPS, and that is just awesome.

I don't care what anyone says about Perfect Dark, that is THE game to get at the moment for me, should I buy the Xbox 360.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Dec 5 2005, 09:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Dec 5 2005, 09:33 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47
@Dec 5 2005, 09:30 AM

That makes sence, as some of these games are reaching up to 60FPS, and that is just awesome.

I don't care what anyone says about Perfect Dark, that is THE game to get at the moment for me, should I buy the Xbox 360. [/b]
yeah that is the game where the comment "still shots dont do it justice" came from

if i was to get one, id have to get perfect dark just coz everyone says its the game with the most next gen aspects.........looks, sound, and gameplay

Well I was at an EB store and they have the XBOX 360 up to play, and it is what Kafta says it is HIGH END well not even DOOM 3 quality. I think it was Call of Duty or some war game that was up for ppl to play.

About Perfect Dark, Remember the guys who made the 1st 1 are not the same guys making this 1, The original RARE developers left and now creat the game called TIME SPLITTERS. So iunno maby this PERFECT DARK will live up to its predecessor who knows.

Latest posts