• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

November 2015 Paris Attacks

You are right we are far better off allied to Russia than the bogus asylum seekers we have been admitting to our shores.

Well no not really, Russia have stepped in to test Obama's resolve and as expected Obama has rolled over just like he did when Assed used chemical weapons.

Russia want 2 things: first is to make the west look weak which they have done, second is to keep their ally Assed in power which they may do. What might come as a nasty surpise to them is how long and how expensive this little willy waving exercise will become. The last time they got caught up in the middle east it ended with the fall of the soviet regime, hope Putin has thought of that...

Well no not really, Russia have stepped in to test Obama's resolve and as expected Obama has rolled over just like he did when Assed used chemical weapons.

Russia want 2 things: first is to make the west look weak which they have done, second is to keep their ally Assed in power which they may do. What might come as a nasty surpise to them is how long and how expensive this little willy waving exercise will become. The last time they got caught up in the middle east it ended with the fall of the soviet regime, hope Putin has thought of that...

Fair enough but I would rather be mates with Russia than America, America is the country that starts most of the **** that we end up getting mixed up in and it stretches back to Bush senior and laterally the Junior Bush.
Turkey are looking to join the EU, why would we allow a muslim country in to the European Union, far better to let Russia join, they are more akin with us than Turks, yes I know I'm probably going a little off topic. However my point is we should have more in common with Russia than America and I feel I do.

Fair enough but I would rather be mates with Russia than America, America is the country that starts most of the **** that we end up getting mixed up in and it stretches back to Bush senior and laterally the Junior Bush.
Turkey are looking to join the EU, why would we allow a muslim country in to the European Union, far better to let Russia join, they are more akin with us than Turks, yes I know I'm probably going a little off topic. However my point is we should have more in common with Russia than America and I feel I do.

Why wouldnt we? Turkey has been an important member of NATO for many years and were a big reason the Red Army didnt roll over western Europe, they perhaps feel rightly that they are owed EU membership. Poland, Hungary etc were in the Warsaw pact and puppet states for the USSR yet they are given membership. Seems strange to me.

America does start of lot of **** and to be honest are very naive in the way they believe everyone wants their form of democracy but they have more money and offer more in terms of trade than the Ivans do.

Not as if Russia haven't gotten themselves into some **** aswell
*coughGeorgiacough*
*coughCrimeacough*

Not as if Russia haven't gotten themselves into some **** aswell
*coughGeorgiacough*
*coughCrimeacough*

Yeah the difference being most Russians are not naive enough ( apart from Vladimer12) to believe they are doing it for truth, justice and the Russian way. Yanks do actually believe that people want to be bombed and invaded so they can have the american way of life impossed on them because thats what everyone really wants..dont they

Yeah the difference being most Russians are not naive enough ( apart from Vladimer12) to believe they are doing it for truth, justice and the Russian way. Yanks do actually believe that people want to be bombed and invaded so they can have the american way of life impossed on them because thats what everyone really wants..dont they
4.1 million refugees would suggest a fair few would prefer it at least to what they have currently ;)

Sticking on the liberal hat on we have to remember 4,183,535 people (that's more people than live in Paris and Birmingham combined) are fleeing their homes because atrocities like what happened in Paris are happening every day. If you don't conform to ISIS dogmatic view of Islam they will kill you.

Yes a tiny minority are probably not legit and they have to be screened but it's terrible state to be in and something need to be in Syria and Iraq as the problem is so much more bigger than this even at the end of the day. It's just woken some people up to it.

4.1 million refugees would suggest a fair few would prefer it at least to what they have currently ;)

Sticking on the liberal hat on we have to remember 4,183,535 people (that's more people than live in Paris and Birmingham combined) are fleeing their homes because atrocities like what happened in Paris are happening every day. If you don't conform to ISIS dogmatic view of Islam they will kill you.

Yes a tiny minority are probably not legit and they have to be screened but it's terrible state to be in and something need to be in Syria and Iraq as the problem is so much more bigger than this even at the end of the day. It's just woken some people up to it.

What they want is to be left in peace to carry on living as they have done, perhaps I am a bit biased because the way the Yanks approached Iraq was different to the way the British did and its the area the Americans were responsible for that has fallen into rack and ruin but they always did have the tougher job out there.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.theguardian.com/commenti...mbs-hostage-syria-islamic-state-paris-attacks

Have to say I think it is absolutely brilliant that everyone will be singing La Marseillaise.
I can't believe I would ever say and mean it but I have never felt prouder as an Englishman to be singing the French national anthem.

Must make a nice change to sing a decent anthem for once :p

I'll answer in a topic about Russia and the West.:cool:

You assume to much. Where is the proof that Assad used chemical weapons?? It never eventuated!! Because it never existed!!

If you do any real research into that gem you'll soon realise its obvious either ISIS or the rebels did it if it even happened at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE2kMWNJomo

Last edited:
Yes there was a false flag staged attack using sarin gas you mean? In an attempt to pull the US and UK into the syrian civil war on the side of the rebels?

Anybody bar total morons can see thats what happened.

So you are saying that ISIS staged a chemical attack in the hope of getting the US involved in the civil war on their side? Whos the ****ing moron

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations to Andrew Neal for having the courage to say in public what the majority of decent minded people are thinking.

So you are saying that ISIS staged a chemical attack in the hope of getting the US involved in the civil war on their side? Whos the ****ing moron

- - - Updated - - -

UN chemical weapons inspectors arrived in the country like two days before the big attack in 2013. They were there to investigate a previous "alleged chemical weapons attack".

http://www.globalresearch.ca/how-the-syrian-chemical-weapons-videos-were-staged/5350471

So we have UN chemical weapons experts apparently within a few kilometers of the big chemical attack. And yet they could not prove assads forces were responsible? Are they just totally incompetent or whats going on here??

The whole thing as put out by the western media is just pure fantasy and BS if you cant see that then theres nothing more for me to say really.

images

Yes there was.

images

Latest posts