• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

November 2015 Paris Attacks

Russia has spoken :)

Do you think Russia can break the law?

We have not beaten you the truth if you go over the street in the wrong place in the United States ...

[video]https://youtu.be/oLOcuOJFx8M[/video]

If you come to Russia and want to live here you do not get anything.

All he'll have to do ...

And it is right!:cool:

We have not beaten you the truth if you go over the street in the wrong place in the United States ...

All he'll have to do ...

Thats is right! live in Russia and you get no standard of living.

Thats is right! live in Russia and you get no standard of living.

We live poorer than in Europe and the US, but I did not shoot a policeman, and I can go where I want.

We have no national ghettos dangerous to visit.

Dont watch Fox apart from when I watch walking dead.

I, too, by the way they look.

I think this conversation is inappropriate on this thread.

If you want we can continue in a branch about Russia.

Now I went to work.

If you wish to capture someone who might have information then shooting them is a very risky and not very practical way of doing it. example if you shoot someone in the leg as per Hollywood you have a very good chance of severing an archery, missing and hitting someone else, hitting them in the wrong place such as the kidney, hitting them and the bullet deflecting up and going somewhere more vital.

In a situation like you had in Paris at the weekend you need to put the bad guy down, hard and fast and not worry what some beardy Guardian reader thinks about it.
The accuracy of these guys, not all the time but most times, is a bit better than "shoot someone in the leg/torso". They can pick what part of the upper body they'll hit. Of course they can miss, but he made it abundantly clear that there are certain situations where you make it a priority not to kill while in others you do. I'm afraid that was what you said people in those situations did not do.
Again, he did this for a living.

All he'll have to do ...

And you shouldn't be gay in Russia...e.g.

I think the moderate Muslim communities in Europe should become more involved in controlling the radicals within their ranks.

For example, in my country there is a small historical Muslim community, mostly consisting of Turks and Tatars who are remnants of the old Ottoman Empire. These people are well integrated with the majority population, there are no religious or ethnic tensions at all. They fully control the Muslim faith in Romania and have set very strict rules themselves to prevent any radical acts from the new Muslim immigrants who are Arabs, Iranians or Kurds. The Muftiate has refused to recognise some new mosques that were being built with suspect funding, radical imams and individuals have been constantly reported to the police or secret services.

This should be done in more countries I think: identify some moderate, well-integrated Muslim communities and give them more power to deal with their bad seeds.

I think the moderate Muslim communities in Europe should become more involved in controlling the radicals within their ranks.

For example, in my country there is a small historical Muslim community, mostly consisting of Turks and Tatars who are remnants of the old Ottoman Empire. These people are well integrated with the majority population, there are no religious or ethnic tensions at all. They fully control the Muslim faith in Romania and have set very strict rules themselves to prevent any radical acts from the new Muslim immigrants who are Arabs, Iranians or Kurds. The Muftiate has refused to recognise some new mosques that were being built with suspect funding, radical imams and individuals have been constantly reported to the police or secret services.

This should be done in more countries I think: identify some moderate, well-integrated Muslim communities and give them more power to deal with their bad seeds.

That's exactly what I meant.
Crack down on those who turn young people brought up in the West into assassins.

Corbyn is a breathe is fresh air in British politics. I hope he changes the fact of politics in the country for the foreseeable future

More akin to a stink bomb than fresh air, he is a bumbling imbecile with as much chance of being prime minister as Simon Cowell has of developing a personality.

Russia and USA are on the same page over Syria and is perhaps the best thing to come out of recent atrocities, the last thing these terrorists want is USA, Russia and Europe united and it would seem that something which would have seemed impossible from the cold war until now is becoming a reality, all because of the filthy Isis pigs, these cowards have by their own cowardly actions started the total destruction of Isis and look to have united the Russians with the Western world.

And you shouldn't be gay in Russia...e.g.

I have written many times, your media are lying to you about Russia.

In Russia, being gay is not prohibited, prohibited propaganda among children.

- - - Updated - - -

Russia and USA are on the same page over Syria and is perhaps the best thing to come out of recent atrocities, the last thing these terrorists want is USA, Russia and Europe united and it would seem that something which would have seemed impossible from the cold war until now is becoming a reality, all because of the filthy Isis pigs, these cowards have by their own cowardly actions started the total destruction of Isis and look to have united the Russians with the Western world.

The main reason for our disagreement is that Russia does not want to obey neither Washington nor Brussels.

And Russian too Europeans, at least, we are like the Europeans much more than who you are sailing from Asia and Africa ...

@cruz del sur,
Show me a thalys or eurostar train in paris u can enter without a ticket, and a train station in Paris wich u dont have 200 militaries and 50 civil cops since , idk, maybe 20 years.
On the opposite, from all other countries around, it is possible, it is a FACT that was greatly discussed after the attacks in Thalys earlier this year. I remind you that a dude came in the train at bruxelles again...

If today, belgium is makin its meaculpa on the way they handle intern and outside security regarding djihadists, its for a good reason.
If today the other arrests are in germany it is for the same reasons.

Isis precisely said 3 month ago, they would use those lack of security around france to strike it from outside.

French services are today, not only disapointed, but extremely mad on belgium and german secret services. " If we are not notified when someone they have under surveillance in belgium rents a car, buys weapon and comes in paris to have fun , well we cant do much."
So now, basically, begium police and interior is under french supervision.

The syrian passport , for the dkljnbmldjsfnosdmbdeth time is a fake. First serbia arrested someone with the same passport 2 days later, and now it is proven to belong to a dead syrian governemental soldier.

As far as i am glad all people discuss this agression, i d be too if some wouldnt post message only to speculate on facts.

So i repeat, 99% of them are french, belgium, etc, europeans. Most of them had the same chances we all had when we were born, and went in the same places and did the same things daily. At a point, they got brainwashed.

Some here also say " french got striked cos they bomb syria, and not germany etc"
So, for those who dont know, france is in UE. All military actions are discussed and shared as a common goal with other europeans countries, especially germany. If france strikes, it was decided with other countries .
Besides UK, who in europe has the military power of france?

What i notice here, is indeed merkel hypocrisy.
Germany is always clean from all **** right? They do not use nuclear plants, yet they buy 80% of their electricity to france, who produces it with nuclear energy. They do not make war, but they are much more dependant than france on outside energy such as gaz and oil.

Not going to make a geopolitics course, but im sure most of you know the main reason of the trajectory the war that started in afganistan has. It just follows a pipeline. That will enter europe, and ease the access to gaz and oil for all eastern and central countries, like germany.
Just one thing hasnt been decided yet.
Wether it will pass thru russia and give poutine a power beyond reason, or under russia in "usa" controled territories, wich will give a power beyond reason to usa. This policy, has beed decided alredy long ago under bush administration. First get rid of sadam, then kadafi, then bachar. Previously they did the same in afganistan by helping talibans to get rid of russians.

Usa keep makin the same bull****, givin weapon to extremists, to remove the country leader who doesnt want to offer them his precious oil. Lybia, irak, and syria all had powerful national oil companies. Venezuela too had, til chavez died, nigeria tries too. All countries in wich the governemtn or leaders try or do have national exploitation of ressources are to be put down.

Uk and france, dont even have to enter this problem, we are fully independant on an energetic level. But on a moral and worlwide influence, we cant let the russians or usa decide for us.
Of course, the biggest mistake from europe was to refuse any action if bachar was to stay in place.

I hate dictators, but 3 of them knew something. Khadafi, sadam, and bachar. U dont discuss with muslims radicals, u shoot them.

Isis expects france to have a very racist reaction to get more recruits. They are very talented in recruiting.

Now, appart all this.
I am born in Paris, i live here ofc, and i really want to say that we all really appreciated here all support from earth, and especially england. Evidently, this will happen more and more, and at point , people will get tired of celebrations, homages, ligthning candles etc. But til we are not bored of this, its important, cos we in paris arent already really loved in france lol, so suddenly to feel all thsi love from all over the world was really really cool.
What is sure is that isis made us fall back on earth and reality pretty harshly, maybe history will say it was necessary, so at least the death will have meaning.
Russians already had 200 dead 2 weeks ago, lebanon, nigeria, etc too but it didnt bring so much compassion. Obviously a french death is pretty highly ranked in freeworld top50 of drama, it seems more important. We didnt do **** for russia here, or for other countries, and there are no difference between a death.
The reality stroke hard yes, we were a bit far from it. Thanks to all for support and love, cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

- - - Updated - - -

The main reason for our disagreement is that Russia does not want to obey neither Washington nor Brussels.

And Russian too Europeans, at least, we are like the Europeans much more than who you are sailing from Asia and Africa ...

No the disagreement is because Russia wishes to support Assad and the West dont.

Have to say I think it is absolutely brilliant that everyone will be singing La Marseillaise.
I can't believe I would ever say and mean it but I have never felt prouder as an Englishman to be singing the French national anthem.

- - - Updated - - -

You are right we are far better off allied to Russia than the bogus asylum seekers we have been admitting to our shores.

Latest posts