• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

November 2015 Paris Attacks

WOW just logged after a weekend away.
Gee there are some red necks here. This is a very complicated problem and the throw away lines on here just highlight the total ignorance of some here.
I feel for the people of France in this very sad time.

Okay!
You humane people, but please do it at least!

No unemployment benefits imbeciles!
Let them go and work at least a loader!
He once will think about jihad, he will have to feed your family.
No Ghetto! The migrants have to live among you, and not separate from you!
For violation of the law - kick in the ass.
The expulsion of the family home.
Remember! You do not owe him!
He has to you because your country has arrived in which your ancestors made prosperous.

About Syria.

This destruction of the country. In the north the Kurds, on the coast of the Alawites and Christians.
In the east imbeciles.
You can easily support of Christians from the air protection against the onset of imbeciles.
Assad leaves or not will be decided in the elections.
Although democracy is not something that you need to Syria at the moment.

:cool:

Brilliant tributes paid today all over the world but why, of why, do some idiots feel the need to ruin it by getting their damn phones out to film themselves and others? Do they not realise how totally disrespectful it is?

I hesitated on commenting on this too soon, but I may as well give my two cents. First thoughts are of symathy for anyone even slightly affected by this and France as a nation. I hope the scum who did it are run down like animals. That said, Islam has a serious integration issue in Europe. It's evident in France, and from my experience it's evident in Ireland too having lived in relatively close proximity to a very large Islamic cultural centre. The overwhelming majority of Muslims are normal people who just want to get by and are probably terrified by what the actions of extremists will mean for them and ther family. This isn't directed at them. This indoctrination and radicalization which is happening to what are young European citizens, is happening at Mosques and places of worship, and is as a result of the mindset of certain extremists who hold postitions of power in their local Islamic community and use this to implant their teaching of the Qur'an on teenagers who are just looking for a cause to get behind. This is today a very Muslim problem which is deeply rooted in the often closed off and self contained enviornment of Muslim communities in Europe. It doesn't have to happen in huge numbers to cause huge harm, not only for the West, but also for our perception of Islam, and for as long as the Muslim people feel like foreigners in their own countries this will continue. That's not to blame France, for instance for not integrating it's huge number of immigrants of course, plenty of migrants can do it without issue, but integration is key the issue when it comes to homegrown attacks like this I feel.

Not seen them, but if they're anything like his Jihadi John, or Osama Bin Laden, comments then they've been massively twisted by the press, as per.

I swear Crobyn is the worst leader I have seen in an age!

He hasn't a clue.

The worst leader I've ever seen, mind you it's an excellent appointment as far as the Conservatives are concerned because as long as he leads Labour there will be a Tory government and even when he goes it will take Labour years to recover.

Corbyn is a breathe is fresh air in British politics. I hope he changes the fact of politics in the country for the foreseeable future

Corbyn is a breathe is fresh air in British politics. I hope he changes the fact of politics in the country for the foreseeable future

What by telling people he isnt happy for police to shoot terrorists? yeah great breath of fresh air that.

He didn't say that, though.
He said "shoot to kill".
He's said, all along, that everyone should be held accountable in a court of law. It's why he said it's a shame "Jihadi John" was killed in a drone strike, and why Bin Laden was taken out by American special forces. He's not saying they're nice people, but that everyone has the right to a trial.

He said "shoot to kill".
He's said, all along, that everyone should be held accountable in a court of law. It's why he said it's a shame "Jihadi John" was killed in a drone strike, and why Bin Laden was taken out by American special forces. He's not saying they're nice people, but that everyone has the right to a trial.

Exactly.

Especially when people believe that not all is what it seems.

Real eyes, realise, real lies

He said "shoot to kill".

Which is about the most stupid and misleading comments in modern history. How else do you shoot someone? its not a computer game or hollywood film. When you shoot at someone its to put them down if they die because of that then tough.

Which is about the most stupid and misleading comments in modern history. How else do you shoot someone? its not a computer game or hollywood film. When you shoot at someone its to put them down if they die because of that then tough.
How many people die of a gunshot wound? Honest question here I just want to know ratio.

Personally I do have an issue with 'encouraging' lethal force but I also agree if you can't take them alive (even due to inaccessibility) it's fine that's part of the point of an armed response to anything you have no other choice to take out a clear threat.

On the Bin Laden raid it's always sat a little uncomfortable because I don't believe in the death penalty, I believe in a trial if obtainable and I always felt they went in specific goal to kill rather than capture.

Marksmen are trained to aim for the centre of mass. No one shoots to injure in the police to my knowledge.

Marksmen are trained to aim for the centre of mass. No one shoots to injure in the police to my knowledge.

That is correct, to do otherwise would risk the life of the marksman and increases the chance of bystanders being hit. People seem to think that squddies and police officers can somehow shot someone in the leg or arm in a situation such as a terrorist rampage when its completely impossible..unless your target is standing still and about 5 metres away.

Bosnian fans screaming with "allahu ahkbar" among the things being shouted during the minutes silence in the Aviva for the Euro qualifiers tonight. Scum responsible should get the **** out of Ireland with that behaviour. I can see that behaviour going down well if they qualified for Euros.....what with it being in France and all.
Edit: never mind they won't qualify.

Last edited:
Bosnian fans screaming with "allahu ahkbar" among the things being shouted during the minutes silence in the Aviva for the Euro qualifiers tonight. Scum responsible should get the **** out of Ireland with that behaviour. I can see that behaviour going down well if they qualified for Euros.....what with it being in France and all.
Edit: never mind they won't qualify.

Weird that, having spent some time in Bosnia most Muslims tend to be very relaxed about their religon. Most drink and never go to the mosque..times must be changing.

Latest posts