• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

November 2015 Paris Attacks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeE4Ux4t9Vw

I cant believe how misinformed some posters are on here are regarding Turkey and whats going on in Syria. Its plain to see they have been directly supporting ISIS from the beginning.

The world should be putting huge pressure on that country and asking tough questions! Their NATO membership at a minimum should be in question over this!!

Good post

Tell me which politician has the balls to come out with comments like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Donald Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

... i'm told that most schools don't even sing hymns in assembly, least it offends non Christians, Christmas is not properly celebrated in some schools and workplaces, if we moved to a country with a different faith we would have to adhere to that country's laws and traditions we are we so bloody soft ?

'The War on Christmas and Christians'. I believe you've achieved the Grand Slam of right-wing pap.

- - - Updated - - -

Change from what?! Being Muslim? I don't get what you're on about? I mean whether or not they join the EU is up in the air still, but the fact that Islam is their national religion should not factor in!

Turkey is secular and has no state religion. This, of course, is not like the UK. We do have an established religion, with our Head of State as its head. We also automatically admit members of that religion to our legislature. So, to describe Turkey as an Islamic state is disingenuous, while the UK actually is a Christian state.

You're listening to Values Talk-Back Radio, on 88.7 AM radio. James Longbottom just raised an interesting point about how his Polish neighbors are casting dirty looks on his chrysanthemums - now joining me on the line we have Paul, a 64 year old cab driver from Wales - who has an interesting take on why Turkey and librals are to blame for our moral decay. Paul - you're on the air:

We can't trust Turkey they will change if allowed into the EU.
The lowering of standards started when we scrapped the cane in school and capital punishment, teachers have no control over unruly kids, i'm told that most schools don't even sing hymns in assembly, least it offends non Christians, Christmas is not properly celebrated in some schools and workplaces, if we moved to a country with a different faith we would have to adhere to that country's laws and traditions we are we so bloody soft ? Someone in the Black Country complained because the neighbour who lives across the street could see her pottery figures of pigs on the windowsill and the council made her remove them, how bloody ridiculous.
As far as benefits are concerned, there used to be a stigma attached to signing on an embarrassment, now we have 2nd and 3rd generations of scroungers people bringing kids up to expect hand outs, they shouldn't be allowed to have kids. Benefits should be earned anybody not working able to work should work in the community sweeping the streets, cleaning public toilets, keeping grave yards tidy etc if their dole is £100 then they should work 20 hours before they get paid.

We can't trust Turkey they will change if allowed into the EU.
The lowering of standards started when we scrapped the cane in school and capital punishment, teachers have no control over unruly kids, i'm told that most schools don't even sing hymns in assembly, least it offends non Christians, Christmas is not properly celebrated in some schools and workplaces, if we moved to a country with a different faith we would have to adhere to that country's laws and traditions we are we so bloody soft ? Someone in the Black Country complained because the neighbour who lives across the street could see her pottery figures of pigs on the windowsill and the council made her remove them, how bloody ridiculous.
As far as benefits are concerned, there used to be a stigma attached to signing on an embarrassment, now we have 2nd and 3rd generations of scroungers people bringing kids up to expect hand outs, they shouldn't be allowed to have kids. Benefits should be earned anybody not working able to work should work in the community sweeping the streets, cleaning public toilets, keeping grave yards tidy etc if their dole is £100 then they should work 20 hours before they get paid.
Congratulations that has been biggest load of tosh I've ever read. I'm really tired of right wing tosspots telling me what my values are or should be.

Congratulations that has been biggest load of tosh I've ever read. I'm really tired of right wing tosspots telling me what my values are or should be.

Abandoning your traditional institutional, vital to the welfare of society, Christian values you dirty communist?
ImageUploadedByRugby Forum1448198812.797588.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeE4Ux4t9Vw

I cant believe how misinformed some posters are on here are regarding Turkey and whats going on in Syria. Its plain to see they have been directly supporting ISIS from the beginning.

The world should be putting huge pressure on that country and asking tough questions! Their NATO membership at a minimum should be in question over this!!

I completely agree with you unfortunately most on here have other views, pressure should be put on Turkey and Saudi who I believe are funding terrorists. As well as bombing oil supply routes in Syria, anybody suspected of having Isis loyalty should have their bank accounts frozen. Belgium are not allowing anyone that has been to Syria back into the country, the rest of Europe should follow this example, whilst anyone openly expressing sympathy for the Jihadists should be locked up in military style prisons together with all of the so called hate preachers, furthermore it has been reported that certain mosques are promoting or showing bias toward extremists, surely these mosques should be infiltrated by security and these disgusting brainwashed neanderthals weeded out, before it's to late.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm equally tired of leftie do gooders who fail to see the bigger picture.

I'm equally tired of leftie do gooders who fail to see the bigger picture.
I can 99% guarantee I have a far better view of the bigger picture than you do.

For example countries that allow Capital Punishment within the last 10 years or don't have moratorium in effect it's a great list to be on

Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Botswana, China, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Nigeria, North Korea, Lebanon, Malaysia, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Somalia, Syria, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United States, Vietnam and Yemen

Yeah really want to be on that list of brilliant nations.

I mean your talking about locking people away just for expressing sympathy (I don't understand the people that do but you can't lock them away for it).

For example countries that allow Capital Punishment within the last 10 years or don't have moratorium in effect it's a great list to be on

Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Botswana, China, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Nigeria, North Korea, Lebanon, Malaysia, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Somalia, Syria, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United States, Vietnam and Yemen

I mean your talking about locking people away just for expressing sympathy (I don't understand the people that do but you can't lock them away for it).

I'll tell you id rather live in some of those countrys than that PC infested **** hole you call the UK ATM.

Capital punishment. Meh whatever.... honestly couldnt care less theres bigger problems in the world today than some countrys laws that have stood for hundreds of years. Just because some country's in the west are perfectly happy to throw away their heritage and pretend they have a higher moral standing than everyone else that doesnt mean everyone has to.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll tell you id rather live in some of those countrys than that PC infested **** hole you call the UK ATM.

Capital punishment. Meh whatever.... honestly couldnt care less theres bigger problems in the world today than some countrys laws that have stood for hundreds of years. Just because some country's in the west are perfectly happy to throw away their heritage and pretend they have a higher moral standing than everyone else that doesnt mean everyone has to.

Tell me which politician has the balls to come out with comments like that.
You're clearly not very well acquainted with European politics. It's as if you've never heard of people like Geert Wilders, Siv Jensen or Pia Kjærsgaard.
All certifiable nut jobs.

Maybe that's why Somalia, North Korea and Botswana have loads of people desperately trying to get residency there while most people are trying to escape that totalitarian state called the UK.
Ohh, wait...

You're clearly not very well acquainted with European politics. It's as if you've never heard of people like Geert Wilders, Siv Jensen or Pia Kjærsgaard.
All certifiable nut jobs.

Maybe that's why Somalia, North Korea and Botswana have loads of people desperately trying to get residency there while most people are trying to escape that totalitarian state called the UK.
Ohh, wait...

Botswana?? Really?? Please send me a link with regards to Botswana people trying to get residency in the UK.

Botswana?? Really?? Please send me a link with regards to Botswana people trying to get residency in the UK.
I did not say that. What i implied, obviously not eloquently enough, was that there are a LOT more people, regardless of their origin, trying to live in the UK than in Botswana.

His point was that the UK was a **** hole. My counterargument was that for a **** hole, it's an incredibly popular one. Irony didn't come through i suppose.

Last edited:
I did not say that. What i implied, obviously not eloquently enough, was that there are a LOT more people, regardless of their origin, trying to live in the UK than in Botswana.

Actually you did say that:

No, i did not. I'll break it down for you

Maybe that's why Somalia, North Korea and Botswana have loads of people desperately trying to get residency there
"There" means Somalia for Somalia, NK for NK and Botswana for Botswana.
Let me use just one as an example

"Maybe that's why Somalia has loads of people desperately trying to get Somalian residency."

The "Ohh, wait..." at the end is an euphemism for "that's not the case".

So i stand correct, i did not say that.

Last edited:
No people in Somali want to come to the UK so they can radicalise their kids to hate our society and then moan it's the police's fault when the same kids do a bunk to Syria.

Last edited:
No people in Somali want to come to the UK so they can radicalise their kids to hate our society and then moan it's the police's fault when the same kids do a bunk to Syria.
And who here said they did?

Latest posts