• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Now The Final Kangaroos, Vs Kiwis

You'd have to be pretty damn rubbish to lose out to a team like New Zealand for the final. I know all the Kiwis are going to say you beat us in Sydney, but upsets do happen. Sadly, this game won't be much of a contest.

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Nov 25 2005, 02:05 PM
thats explainable..coz its about rubbish team
Man you have a short memory, the beat us 38-12 last game!!! We're the f**ken rubbish team.

Great Britain are better than the Kiwi's but only just neither are in the same galaxy as the Kangaroos. there is no way in the world the aussies lose the final.

AUS win by at least 20
<

Originally posted by umosay+Nov 25 2005, 06:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (umosay @ Nov 25 2005, 06:11 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-THE CHIROPRACTOR101
@Nov 25 2005, 02:05 PM
Man you have a short memory, the beat us 38-12 last game!!! We're the f**ken rubbish team. [/b]
hah

your just a rubbish supporter!!!

thats how u support the kiwis?

or are you trying to hold your admin position by serving under royal highness jamie lyin?

your support is as useless as st helens atempts to tell us how great the super league is when quite honestly without ex pat nrl players...would be a mud competition that new zealand and aussie would walk over...thats if they didnt have the superb kiwis and fantastic aussies who have travelled there

LETS GO KIWIS....and we have rubbish supporters who constantly rubbish the kiwis...i for one havent....and have been supporting them throughout

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
We're the f**ken rubbish team[/b]

prime example of knob head support...

Next Yr when NZ can have Vainikolo, Benji Marshall, And Sonny all playing they wont loose to GB.

Hey didnt noticed i was member 1000 WOO HOO!!
<
now im glad i couldnt remember my password n stuff to my old account but i aint new i just havnt been here for a while since I smashed my old notebook. but i just got a new one, my old user name was TRUTH

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+Nov 25 2005, 09:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THE CHIROPRACTOR101 @ Nov 25 2005, 09:11 PM)</div>
Originally posted by umosay@Nov 25 2005, 06:11 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-THE CHIROPRACTOR101
@Nov 25 2005, 02:05 PM

Man you have a short memory, the beat us 38-12 last game!!! We're the f**ken rubbish team.
hah

your just a rubbish supporter!!!

thats how u support the kiwis?

or are you trying to hold your admin position by serving under royal highness jamie lyin?

your support is as useless as st helens atempts to tell us how great the super league is when quite honestly without ex pat nrl players...would be a mud competition that new zealand and aussie would walk over...thats if they didnt have the superb kiwis and fantastic aussies who have travelled there

LETS GO KIWIS....and we have rubbish supporters who constantly rubbish the kiwis...i for one havent....and have been supporting them throughout

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
We're the f**ken rubbish team[/b]

prime example of knob head support... [/b]
Tosser... i was stating the facts. I'm a rubbish fan for stating the fact they f***en thrashed us last game? 38-12 is a towelling... omg you're more of a fan you haven't rubbished them.

Whip dee

Next year the Kiwis will be better than GB once they get sonny bill and benji back.

Hey y cant Brad Thorne play?? is he an aussie now?

and aint Karmichael Hunt a kiwi???

We have players of similar stature to return.

Chiro - "they're f***en rubbish" is an abysmal opinion - at least back it up and say WHY.

they are f***in rubbish....

put ANY OF THEM IN THE NRL....and they fade in the background...they would get dropped to lower grades

aussie are on another level....nz minus top players due to guys like your gb coach who wont let lesley play due to some medical injury his docters said he had...bull **** and also the injury count we have are like 3 or 4 levels downward

great britain are a laugh all together

the only thing you guys have got goin is you have a comfortable environment that you guys are use to playin on when we have nz/aus teams strangers to this

just wait till next year when you guys come down under and we will expose your rubbish team by 20-30 points from nz and aussie will just blaze your mud squad back to the hole it came from

new zealand will win this weekend...GO KIWIZ

I think GB and New Zealand are even. You have had big name players, as have we. And keep telling yourself about GB players not being able to hack it in the NRL - are you seriously telling me that Stuart Fielden wouldn't be able to hack it?
<

Seriously Chiro you're making yourself look pretty thick about league. If you don't know who Fielden is then that proves it - you don't even know their players.

Morley is from GB, does he struggle in the NRL???? No he goes fine. Warrior offcasts are hardly setting the SL on fire now are they?

<
<
<
Chiro knows so much and has been watching the Tri Nations so carefully, he doesn't even know who GB's player of the tournament is.

Comedy gold.

Stuart Fielden > Chiro

yeh is not as funny as the super league

but ya know....you think by going to a disabled peoples resthome and randomly selecting people to become TOP CLASS REFS...well thats quite funny

sonny bill willaims >stuart little

andrew johns >stuart filed for divorce from an a hyena

darren lockyer >stuart fellldenrich

NRL > super league

you cant defend that,just the one player from super league?...is that it?...dats da joke

when you can trade almost anyone from nrl and they would instantly make a big difference to your useless players

super league > rich retirement home

AND GO DA KIWIZ.....great britain will be watching you carefully so they can plan new attack moves in which they will attack you with in there sleep while dreaming of playing in this years trination final wah wah hahahahhaha

You're pathetic.

The NRL is truly a quality league, but I have never once found it as exciting as any Super League game.

im pathetic...is that english slang for the truth?

thats just you...exciting?...with all the blind refering and the knock ons and mistakes and forwards passes and the abrupt calls...invisable tries..over payed players that dont deliever..no salary cap,blow out scores..you call that excitement?

i guess you know nothing about the sport itself

No, your general attitude and approach is abysmal. You're by far and away the worst poster on the board.

I'm happy with Super League, and I certainly don't need you, who probably doesn't bother to watch any games at all, to tell me how it's done.

Now I suggest you get this back on topic, the final, or I will be forced to hand out suspensions for spamming.

hahahaha...KIWIZ ARE GOIN TO WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN

our forward are just too strong and our dedicated fans are just too arrogant

GO THE KIWIS..DO IT FOR STACEY..HE IS GIVING UP TIME WITH HIS FAMILY TO WIN THIS GAME....GO DA KIWIZ!!!!!!! WAHOOOOOOO WE ARE IN THE FINAL...WE ARE IN THE FINAL...ANOTHER TEAM IS NOT..BUT WHO CARES...WE ARE IN THE TRINATIONS FINAL!!!!!

Latest posts