• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Now The Final Kangaroos, Vs Kiwis

W

woosaah

What are your thoughts?

My thoughts are that since the loss to the kiwis at the begininig of the tri nations that they have stormed through playing very good rugby league. whereas since that game the kiwis have been poorer and poorer.

being a kiwi i can't even see us win, or put up much of a fight. even with stacy jones.

what do you guys think will happen?

aussie by 12

Hmmmm hopefully it will be a good game, but with the deapth and skill in the roos it's hard to see the kiwi's winning this time. They beat us in the first game, but in all honesty the Kangaroos played bloody terribly in that game and I think in their current form they should take the kiwi's with little trouble ... You never know though with NZ.

If we play like we have the last 2 weeks we'll lose by 20.

If we find the form of rounds 1 2 and 3 then we have a chance. No point conceding until after the game as i think the NZ side has a lot of potentiol (Please be on our side ref)
<

It depends, as Umo says, which Kiwis turn up; if the early round Kiwis make a show, it will be a massive tussle. If they don't it will be more than 44-4 this time round...

stacey is going to play...
gives the kiwis some hope
IMO the last 3 games the kiwis have played have been pretty poor (against GB, england and france).
if the kiwis put alot of pressure on gower and barrett then they may be in for a chance.

yeah still, i dont think the kiwis will do it though

they will get nervous and play like crap

Originally posted by stranger@Nov 23 2005, 04:22 PM
******** they'll be nervious.. the kiwis have nuthin to lose
Nerves or not they'll still have to play bloody well to beat the kangaroos.

Originally posted by sanzar+Nov 23 2005, 06:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Nov 23 2005, 06:09 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-stranger
@Nov 23 2005, 04:22 PM
Nerves or not they'll still have to play bloody well to beat the kangaroos. [/b]
you're stating the bleedin obvious
<
still, the kiwis have the personnel to do it... if stacey isn't jaded from the travel they will push the kangaroos to the brink... if they have the legs to finish strong they'll win

Originally posted by sanzar+Nov 23 2005, 06:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Nov 23 2005, 06:09 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-stranger
@Nov 23 2005, 04:22 PM
Nerves or not they'll still have to play bloody well to beat the kangaroos. [/b]
I wouldn't say that - I don't think the Roos have hit the anything like their top form so far.

This has been somewhat of a second rate tournament. Such an abundance of injuries from all three sides has taken a bit of the sparkle out of things. Just think how much better it would have been if blokes like Sonny Bill Williams, Benji Marshall, Lesley Vainakolo, Darren Lockyer, Andrew Johns and Stuart Fielden were playing.

Fielden played every game mate! But I agree with what you're saying, not to mention Sean Long, Danny McGuire and of course GB's skipper Paul Sculthorpe.

yah i agree it has dragged out a bit, well alot. when did the leage season start? feb/march (i think it was march) and now we are almost at december o_O thats like 3/4 of the year. i wouldnt complain as much if cricket was played that long here.

damn i really need to find myself a cricket team

Originally posted by woosaah@Nov 24 2005, 10:10 AM
yah i agree it has dragged out a bit, well alot. when did the leage season start? feb/march (i think it was march) and now we are almost at december o_O thats like 3/4 of the year. i wouldnt complain as much if cricket was played that long here.

damn i really need to find myself a cricket team
I found myself a team. nz in blic.

on topic
go the kiwis maybe be hard but they can do it. will have to excute better on attack and tighten the d up a fair way as it has been slack last few weeks. go forward has been good just the excution has been lacking on attack, Kiwis need to defend well to keep themselves in the game and ideally score first to get the confidence up.

Wing and Gower have to prove their fitness. Bennett was not impressed at all by Wing's mistackle that allowed GB to score a try.

Latest posts