• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NPC Final 2005 - Auckland vs Otago

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
34-11 with 5 minutes left with a kick to come...

Roll on the S14... Auckland + Harbour = Ownage in its purest form

f*** my head hurts...

2 Rights may make a wrong there Ripper... Auckland should have won the s12 the last 2 years with their team, but they didn't deliver. Might happen again?

Originally posted by umosay@Oct 22 2005, 08:32 PM
2 Rights may make a wrong there Ripper... Auckland should have won the s12 the last 2 years with their team, but they didn't deliver. Might happen again?
The exception this time around is that we have 2 Battle Hardened NPC Semi Finalists teams, under an Un-Biased coach with some brains (Nucifora), unlike that Dumbarse Sloane... (I couldve coached that 2003 S12 team to the ***le)

Jesus Chist, I make more sense after a 6 Pack of Woodstocks and some Export Golds then without

totally awesome and just where are the Otago supporters to congratulate Auckland like their team they've got nothing. Was great being at the game in the terraces with a whole bunch of mates. That Otago prick getting kicked out by security due to crowd pressure was awesome missed some of the game but that was dam funny to see this guy getting dragged off and arguing the whole way.

Originally posted by esoj@Oct 22 2005, 09:13 PM
totally awesome and just where are the Otago supporters to congratulate Auckland like their team they've got nothing.
No.

They have been like their team out on the **** getting rid of that awful losing feeling, unfortunitley this fan got kicked out due to losing his ID.

lol fair enough i guess. thanks anyway southerman otago just weren't go0d enough on the night.

Latest posts