• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NRL Predictor Comp 2008

Only Vambo and I tipping makes it quite disappointing considering there were several regulars not long ago.

Sooo anyway...what do I win? :lol: :p

bugger dude.

final this weekend

melbourne v manly

lets see who wins.

32-18 to manly, hopefully :)

i havnt done the scores as i am on bearvement leave from work and my spreadsheet is on the work pc

I'm with you woosie...hopefully Manly, BUT my head says Melbourne.

Melbourne 18 vs 17 Manly

Well... I am glad this season is over...

thank you for all the regular people who predicted, you know who you are. Well done Melon, after vambo was leading for most of the comp you came back and took it in the last few rounds.

Hopefully next year we can get another prize, i would like to thank trulycollectables for donating the prize of the rugby league cards. If there are any collectables anyone is after go to www.trulycollectables.co.nz and see whats there. Also give them an email, They havnt put up everything (yet).

Melon, if you could either PM me your address, or MSN it to me it would be greatly appreciated. Ill liase with you and let you know when i have posted it.

here are the final results after the finals weekends.

Code:
Final
Melon           377
vambo           363
Radman          349
Woosaah         333
AK47            157
St Helens RLFC  146
RC               76
Juggernaut       58
Coldplayer        8

I will hand out the rep in the next day or two :)

again congrats guys, and hopefully we can do this again next year, with more people.

Yeah good comp guys!

Congrats to Vambo for leading for most of the season and thank you very much for running the comp, Woosaah, its greatly appreciated.

hey woosah
this looks like the predictor comp this season was a great success, despite some inactivity late into the season

I hope we can do it again next year.

Latest posts