nu cricket 2005 info

Discussion in 'General Gaming Chat' started by stan_stan, Apr 25, 2005.

1. stan_stan

stan_stan Guest

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Los Lover

Los Lover Guest

f*** EA are just hype and BS!!

are the nZ players etc correct? what do they mean by singling out England as the "licensed team"!! ONE team!!?

[​IMG]

there is no good info there - except the dive for the crease buttonn.......what a gib!!

4. ak47

ak47 Guest

I AM FOREVER IN UR DEBT STAN STAN

i cannot believe what i have seen thru this link

Gallop Racer2

yes yes yes yes

its back, bigger and better than ever

didnt think they'd make a PAL release this year, but low and behold, it has arrived

i am buzzing like i just got Rugby 2005 from the shop

i am calling every retailer in sydney to find this beast

ordering on the web, is foolish at this stage - until it is known its not on the streets

thanks stan stan.

seriously i owe u big time

as for cricket - like los lovers - EA are just doing the pre-release blinged up rounds.

5. ak47

ak47 Guest

The greatest longevity game of all time in the Gallop Racer series, just went 10 fold in Gallop Racer2 [​IMG]

Got it yesterday, and the beast has returned with better things [​IMG]

An underground game forgotton coz of its genre, but any fans of career modes, or even horse racing, would be insane to miss this beauty. [​IMG]

6. Los Lover

Los Lover Guest

Yes I have the orginal - good game...

but this sequel will hopefully have more longevity and a bit more horse control....

was v fun game though and you can bet on yourself in the new one - yay!!!

now for some cric info on upcoming games please!!!!! [​IMG]

7. ak47

ak47 Guest

its heaps different los lovers

its like G1 jockey meets Gallop Racer

ie - u got trainers u gotto negotiate for rides
    u still get to buy horses - its just they become ur ride
    u get given gift horses for good wins, in which become ur horse, and u train them
    u can breed at each trainers stable - as opposed to 1 in the 1st

horse control is harder
    its really hard to steer ur horse now - IMO more realistic coz controlling a horse in real life with reins to the nearest cm is impossible............in this game, if u move too much in the field u'll get bumbed and twice as punished
    and u got STEWARDS ENQUIRIES

its deeper than Gallop Racer 2003 in terms of Gallop Racer features............then add on G1 Jockey................and u got Gallop Racer 2 (2004)

and u can bet..............but this time u cannot bet on a race ur entered in to (u now can only simulate races and watch and bet)..thus nullifying ur chances of rigging the race, hence a realistic betting system

still has the jap touch with cartoons, and tunes

8. Los Lover

Los Lover Guest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

sorry! G1 jockey is the 1 I have.... [​IMG]

whoops!

have to wait for spending money on BLIC and RL2 and maybe an arcade classic disc (I like that **** even if just for occasional novelty - go Ghosts and Goblins!!)

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!