• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

nu cricket 2005 info

Originally posted by stan_stan@Apr 25 2005, 08:18 PM
go to here

http://www.gamesman.co.nz/news.php?id=1954
f*** EA are just hype and BS!!

are the nZ players etc correct? what do they mean by singling out England as the "licensed team"!! ONE team!!?

<

there is no good info there - except the dive for the crease buttonn.......what a gib!!

I AM FOREVER IN UR DEBT STAN STAN

i cannot believe what i have seen thru this link

Gallop Racer2

yes yes yes yes

its back, bigger and better than ever

didnt think they'd make a PAL release this year, but low and behold, it has arrived

i am buzzing like i just got Rugby 2005 from the shop

i am calling every retailer in sydney to find this beast

ordering on the web, is foolish at this stage - until it is known its not on the streets

thanks stan stan.

seriously i owe u big time

as for cricket - like los lovers - EA are just doing the pre-release blinged up rounds.

Originally posted by ak47@Apr 26 2005, 03:35 PM

Gallop Racer2

yes yes yes yes

didnt think they'd make a PAL release this year, but low and behold, it has arrived

ordering on the web, is foolish at this stage - until it is known its not on the streets

thanks stan stan.

as for cricket - like los lovers - EA are just doing the pre-release blinged up rounds.
The greatest longevity game of all time in the Gallop Racer series, just went 10 fold in Gallop Racer2
<

Got it yesterday, and the beast has returned with better things
<

An underground game forgotton coz of its genre, but any fans of career modes, or even horse racing, would be insane to miss this beauty.
<

Originally posted by ak47+Apr 28 2005, 01:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Apr 28 2005, 01:18 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47
@Apr 26 2005, 03:35 PM

Gallop Racer2

yes yes yes yes

thanks stan stan.

The greatest longevity game of all time in the Gallop Racer series, just went 10 fold in Gallop Racer2
<

<

An underground game forgotton coz of its genre, but any fans of career modes, or even horse racing, would be insane to miss this beauty.
<
[/b]
Yes I have the orginal - good game...

but this sequel will hopefully have more longevity and a bit more horse control....

was v fun game though and you can bet on yourself in the new one - yay!!!

now for some cric info on upcoming games please!!!!!
<

Originally posted by Los Lover+Apr 28 2005, 03:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Apr 28 2005, 03:37 PM)</div>
Originally posted by ak47@Apr 28 2005, 01:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47

Gallop Racer2

yes yes yes yes

thanks stan stan.

<

<

<

but this sequel will hopefully have more longevity and a bit more horse control....

<
[/b]
its heaps different los lovers

its like G1 jockey meets Gallop Racer

ie - u got trainers u gotto negotiate for rides
u still get to buy horses - its just they become ur ride
u get given gift horses for good wins, in which become ur horse, and u train them
u can breed at each trainers stable - as opposed to 1 in the 1st

horse control is harder
its really hard to steer ur horse now - IMO more realistic coz controlling a horse in real life with reins to the nearest cm is impossible............in this game, if u move too much in the field u'll get bumbed and twice as punished
and u got STEWARDS ENQUIRIES

its deeper than Gallop Racer 2003 in terms of Gallop Racer features............then add on G1 Jockey................and u got Gallop Racer 2 (2004)

and u can bet..............but this time u cannot bet on a race ur entered in to (u now can only simulate races and watch and bet)..thus nullifying ur chances of rigging the race, hence a realistic betting system

still has the jap touch with cartoons, and tunes

Originally posted by ak47+Apr 28 2005, 06:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Apr 28 2005, 06:29 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Los Lover@Apr 28 2005, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by ak47@Apr 28 2005, 01:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47

Gallop Racer2

yes yes yes yes

thanks stan stan.

<

<

<

<
its heaps different los lovers

its like G1 jockey meets Gallop Racer

ie - u got trainers u gotto negotiate for rides
u still get to buy horses - its just they become ur ride
u get given gift horses for good wins, in which become ur horse, and u train them
u can breed at each trainers stable - as opposed to 1 in the 1st

horse control is harder
its really hard to steer ur horse now - IMO more realistic coz controlling a horse in real life with reins to the nearest cm is impossible............in this game, if u move too much in the field u'll get bumbed and twice as punished
and u got STEWARDS ENQUIRIES

its deeper than Gallop Racer 2003 in terms of Gallop Racer features............then add on G1 Jockey................and u got Gallop Racer 2 (2004)

and u can bet..............but this time u cannot bet on a race ur entered in to (u now can only simulate races and watch and bet)..thus nullifying ur chances of rigging the race, hence a realistic betting system

still has the jap touch with cartoons, and tunes [/b]
<

<

sorry! G1 jockey is the 1 I have....
<

whoops!

have to wait for spending money on BLIC and RL2 and maybe an arcade classic disc (I like that **** even if just for occasional novelty - go Ghosts and Goblins!!)

Latest posts