• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NZ Boxart

cool ive set it as my wallpaper as to remember whats gonna eat up my life in 2005
<

i hope this doesnt put a curse on roko as its done to several nba and nfl superstars who hav graced the covers of their respective sports...michael vick04?...

they shouldve put spencer on and see if it will return him to 2003 form
<

Originally posted by umosay@Feb 13 2005, 09:04 PM
Spencer was on 2004... conincidence? He had a shocker last year
thats right!!!...damn that!!!...and umaga was there too he got injured at the cup...and maa nonu was dropped from that semi final which he shouldve played in..

01 had cullen rite.......the ********
<

Nah, it was Richie, Carlos and Ma'a on 2004, 2001 had cully, umaga and kronfeld was it?

Hmm......not just NZ players that were cursed by covers. The English version of Rugby 2004 had Jonny Wilkinson on the cover, and look what happened there
<

Originally posted by umosay@Feb 13 2005, 09:04 PM
Spencer was on 2004... conincidence? He had a shocker last year
Why u say that?In this two last weeks sky sport italy is broadcasting the last year blues games and i gotta tell you Spencer played like a God.Especially the game against the crusaders.
P.S.the biggest mistake spencer made, in my opinion, is in the rwc semi final against australia when stirling mortlock scored a try intercepting his pass.

The link doesn't work for me either. Maybe it has something against Australians eh sanzar.

the cover looks phat! looks much better than the R2004 and R2001 covers... it sukd havin 3 players on the cover, it looks much better with just one guy on it... the france one looks stink compared to ours! i havnt seen the australian one yet or the england ones...

aussie one rules its gorge smith....o and ask jonwebb if goergie knows he's facts bout rugby 2005?.....cos i can over hear em talk bout the game in a wonderfull manner.

[Hope they put Henry Paul on this cover. Maybe it'll finish him off for good.]

Your not a glos are you woddie?
<

Latest posts