• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NZ Maori Vs England

Olly Barkley, Allen and Waldouck both play 12 and 13, Jordan Turner-Hall are all completely English and probably all of them are better than Hape too.

Agree about Barkley, Allen and Waldouck but Turner-Hall is horrifically short of form.

Turner-Hall has been pretty shoddy since Deano was banned.

Should be handy for his test prospects when Richards replaces Johnson however.

Haven't seen much of JTH recently, but he'd have got an England cap last autumn if he hadn't got injured and he's far from the only Quin whose form nose dived without Richards. He still remains a potential England international though.

Hmm, I was gonna try and watch this, but I have a german exam at 9:00am. Fun times ¬¬

Anyway, my moneys on the Maoris...

I think they'll probably win, but a bit of blind optimism never hurt anyone :D

Awesome. I was always going to struggle to get up tomorrow when I needed to as I've a sodding jobs fair to go to... this'll sort it nicely!

NZ Maori v England Weather Update

For the record .... four and a half hours to kick off and the weather is clear with blue skies, no wind, excellent conditions and the overnight low is 7 degrees C - so we don't expect any frost problems, maybe a bit of dew during the match.

NZ Maori by 5....

I actually got up on time for this, after missing the first halves of the other tests in NZ

Jesus i'm tired

Haka time

England start where they left off on Saturday :D
Very strong start (if only 80seconds into the match) - Delon Armitage having his game of the season
Charlie H with a kick at goal
3 - 0

Try!
Hodgson with a nice little grubber, Ashton manages to keep it in then Steffon dives on it
Crowd booing as they thought Ashton was out when he kicked but it's in

10 - 0 converted from the touchline

On a side note, theres one england guy in the crowd who i think thinks he's in SA atm, full face paint and england afro wig, and was pointing in the NZ fans faces when England scored

Penalty from the first scrum
13 - 0

Last edited:
How much better is Hodgson when he's got a decent scrum-half in front of him?

Proves once and for all just how **** Harry Ellis was.

Luke McAllister knocks over a penalty after obstruction in a lineout

13 - 3

Blood Hell! Talk about a counter attack!
Hodgson penalty hits the post, NZ get a try!
Hosea Gear finishing off after a superb run from Robinson

13 - 10

Strettle & Tait showing why they're actually a bit **** again, but no discredit to the Moari for an awesome 100m try.

McAlistair is answering his critics.

Latest posts