• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NZ Release!!

dude man you are getting ripped i believe. 10 bucks for an overnight that seems a bit steep.

as for questions don't know will have a look to seek if ak answered mine and they I shall return and maybe edit this post

Originally posted by esoj@Feb 2 2006, 09:38 PM
dude man you are getting ripped i believe. 10 bucks for an overnight that seems a bit steep.

as for questions don't know will have a look to seek if ak answered mine and they I shall return and maybe edit this post
I know, theres no competition in this town so they can charge whatever they want... I'm going to Hastings on Monday or Tuesday though so if they don't have it I'll just have to buy it...

oh true mate. sounds a bit rough but oh well. if you don't mind shelling out your hard earned for 2 rugby gams releasing close to each other then go for it
<

Originally posted by CeeJay@Feb 2 2006, 09:58 PM
Hastings? Why hastings? What shitty little town are you in Kaftka?
If I tell you, you'll laugh...

Nah, I'm in Waipukurau... But I want to make this perfectly clear... I. WASN'T. BORN. HERE.

...I was born in Upper Hutt.... Bogan capital of New Zealand...

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Feb 2 2006, 10:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Feb 2 2006, 10:07 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-CeeJay
@Feb 2 2006, 09:58 PM
Hastings? Why hastings? What shitty little town are you in Kaftka?
If I tell you, you'll laugh...

Nah, I'm in Waipukurau... But I want to make this perfectly clear... I. WASN'T. BORN. HERE.

...I was born in Upper Hutt.... Bogan capital of New Zealand... [/b]
hehehehehe, bogan capital of NZ!!!! So dam tru, with Stokes Valley, a very close 2nd.(only 2mins drive from upper hutt!!)
<

but yeah i spose i only have the boobs, and babes in town 2moro 2 look 4ward to now. everyone no's the Sevens is just an excuse for people to dress up and get ******. which i will be doing both!!
<

Got it! The PC version that is. I ordered the PS2 version. More of a wait for me. Bloody GP Store.

Bogan capital of New Zealand??? bogans up here are crap.

down south are the good ones... not that i am a bogan, but i know a few from home.

i am stuck in little lower hutt i really need to get out and i can't go to the sevens as i am working

Originally posted by woosaah@Feb 3 2006, 08:57 AM
Bogan capital of New Zealand??? bogans up here are crap.

down south are the good ones... not that i am a bogan, but i know a few from home.

i am stuck in little lower hutt i really need to get out and i can't go to the sevens as i am working
Mate, Lower Hutt is Paris compared to Upper Hutt (minus the French)...

Upper Hutt has drunk mulleted tossers thrahing the bejesus out of their shitty Holden Commodores in broad daylight trying to show off to their pregnant teenage girlfriend chain smoking in the only passenger seat with no floor beneath her listening to Pantera/Metallica through shitty speakers from Super Cheap Auto...

...Lower Hutt has clean shaven tryhards parking their alarmed Nissan Skylines in the underground carpark at Queensgate mall...

is the queensgate carpark underground? i didnt' think it was. i dont have a skyline i just have a little nissan sentra.

lower hutt sux, upper hutt sux... i hate having to go out there for work, granted i only do it like once a month if i have to.

bogans further down south are better no decent ones in wellington greater area. havn't seen any further north but hear hamilton ones are good. but eh, bogans suck in general anyway

Kaftka, if you werent born there then whats your excuse?

Got the game this mornig have played for about two hours, undecided on my opinion, need more time. Offloads? there are no offloads in the game im playing, There is nothing about them in the control book or training, and i havent seen any after playing a fair few games.

Which team is Jonah on, I cant find him?

Originally posted by CeeJay@Feb 3 2006, 11:46 AM
Kaftka, if you werent born there then whats your excuse?
Hey, I have to say Ypuk is better than Upper Hutt... We're getting a Subway soon and our Main Street is better than Upper Hutt all together...

Woosaah, theres no such thing as a decent Bogan.

Oh, and Hastings is all right. They at least get games in...

yeah decent wasn't the right word sorry kaftka

still i hope the lwr hutt blockbuster has this game hope to hire it out this weekend, ill have to give them a buzz when i get home

i've always heard that term "Bogan" but wut exactly does it mean? i'm P.I. so the only terms i understand are palangi, fob and bloody maoris haha juz playn.

Im from Napier, and people from Napier think hastings is a hole.

Hastings is good if you feel like getting bashed!!

Originally posted by 187@Feb 3 2006, 10:11 PM
i've always heard that term "Bogan" but wut exactly does it mean? i'm P.I. so the only terms i understand are palangi, fob and bloody maoris haha juz playn.
well when i think of a bogan, i think of a guy/gal!!! dressed in tight black jeans, black metallica/slayer etc etc top, boots/basketball shoes!!, MULLET hair, long goatee, black shades, with old holdens littered all over his backyard/frontyard, listening to metallica/slayer etc etc in his backyard, while pretending he can play the electric guitar, while drinking Ranfurly Beer!!!!
<

If that dont get a pic in your mind of what a bogan is, then just think JOE DIRT!!

Latest posts