• Craig Cumming

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chris Martin

• Other

• Total voters
Originally posted by neh@Dec 15 2004, 08:38 PM
i can hardly handle bowling one day, although im medium fast and my delivery style is 8 steps and then i use my body to get the ball down the wicket with all the power i poses, which aint to good for the back i tell ya
Well at least you can bowl properly when i bowl its really fast but i almost take the batsman's head off

lol i used to be known for doing those, they are called the beamer lethal ******** those are

Originally posted by All_Blacks_Hurricanes_Lions_Fan+Dec 15 2004, 07:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (All_Blacks_Hurricanes_Lions_Fan @ Dec 15 2004, 07:32 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-..::ERIC::..
@Dec 15 2004, 08:27 PM
Still, I think players should prove themselves to be selected. Styris needs to show more consistancy to hold his position. f*** why did Cairns retire.
He retired because his body couldnt handle the pressure of playing for 5 straight days, Thats why he was injured so much [/b]
Thats what f***ed Bond up

Originally posted by neh@Dec 15 2004, 08:41 PM
lol i used to be known for doing those, they are called the beamer lethal ******** those are
Any advice on how to bowl properly at pace coz i can bowl spin aswell which is weird i guess im a fast medium off spin
<

um u have to get ur run up sussed aye and just do a good bowling action, focus on where u wont to put the ball and have a good follow through i spose. yea just keep everything nice and controlled

I opened the batting for my 1st XI this year (although sometimes 4 or 5), which was my first year of cricket since junior cricket, highest scores 64, 49, and 33, Bowled a few mediums aswell. Was also nice to smack a leg spinner for 6
<

ODI team named

Black Caps side named

A 12-man Black Caps side to play the first three of five one-dayers against Sri Lanka has been named.

There are three omissions to the side which played the Chappell-Hadlee series in Australia.

Craig McMillan, Tama Canning and Andre Adams have been left out while pace bowler Daryl Tuffey is back in.

The full team is: Stephen Fleming (captain), Nathan Astle, Scott Styris, Brendon McCullum, Hamish Marshall, Mathew Sinclair, Jacob Oram, Chris Cairns, Daniel Vettori, Daryl Tuffey, Kyle Mills and Ian Butler.

Chris Harris was unavailable as he recovers from shoulder surgery.

radiosport.

Latest posts