Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chris Martin

• Other

• Total voters
E

..::ERIC::..

Assuming Sinclair stays, who will partner him? It is possible that he will be moved down to 3, but I dont know how to make the poll have more than two votes
<

My test team for the lankans.

How
Sinclair
Marshall
Fleming
Astle
Vincent (Styris is a whore)
Oram
McCullum
Vettori
Franklin
Tuffey

Sinclair
How
McCullum
Fleming
Styris
Astle
JEFF WILSON!.... nah just kidding, Marshall
Oram
Vettori
Adams
Tuffey
12th: Franklin

McCullum has to be promoted

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Vincent (Styris is a whore)[/b]

Vincent doesn't bowl, although i wouldn't mind seeing him back to open

Mine:
Sinclair
How
Fleming
Marshall
Styris
Astle
Oram
McCullum
Vettori
Franklin
Tuffey

Originally posted by umosay@Dec 14 2004, 09:37 PM
Sinclair
How
McCullum
Fleming
Styris
Astle
JEFF WILSON!.... nah just kidding, Marshall
Oram
Vettori
Adams
Tuffey

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE

Vincent doesn't bowl, although i wouldn't mind seeing him back to open [/b][/quote]
WHHHHAAAAAAA?

jeez ur a shocker at picking sport bro, we got stuff all bowlers and styris is a very valuable bowler of the team, plus he is way better at batting too

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..+Dec 15 2004, 08:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (..::ERIC::.. @ Dec 15 2004, 08:03 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-umosay
@Dec 14 2004, 09:37 PM
Sinclair
How
McCullum
Fleming
Styris
Astle
JEFF WILSON!....                   nah just kidding, Marshall
Oram
Vettori
Adams
Tuffey

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE

Vincent doesn't bowl, although i wouldn't mind seeing him back to open [/b]
WHHHHAAAAAAA? [/b][/quote]
Adams,
Andre

Whaaaa not? Better than anyone else we've got atm... ok well him or franklin it's a toss up between them.

btw neh it would be nice if we knew who you were talking too

Well look at that, how is past 50 again, for the 4th time in a row

3 hundreds and a fifty, can he make it 4 hundreds
<

Adams sucks he cant bowl to save himself and only bats good when he wants to.

Originally posted by All_Blacks_Hurricanes_Lions_Fan@Dec 15 2004, 02:42 PM
Adams sucks he cant bowl to save himself and only bats good when he wants to.
that is true on his current form the only good he has done for the black caps so far was at the beginning of his international career when he was lethal with the bat!

well heres my crack at this proabbly won't happen but its my team

how
sinclair
fleming
styris
astle
oram
mcCullum
vettori
mills
franklin
tuffey

butler isn't liked by bracewell for tests it seems and i wouldn't be suprised to see martin get antother chance as well with mills or franklin missing out

Originally posted by neh@Dec 15 2004, 11:44 AM
jeez ur a shocker at picking sport bro, we got stuff all bowlers and styris is a very valuable bowler of the team, plus he is way better at batting too
Valuble bowler? He is a dibbly dobbly bowler who hardly ever seems to give the batsmen trouble. And a good batter? He has been a shithouse of late. Here are 5 last his scores vs Aus and Eng. (Bangas don't count)
39, 27, 7, 28, 8
Thats 109 runs at 21.8. Thats crap.

He, like McMillan needs to find form, they are outstanding players when inform... 170 at Auckland v SA wasn't a bad effort eh? his hundred v Pakistan wasn't bad either eh? All players have dry spells, Fleming was **** at the start of his career, yet did they drop him?

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..+Dec 15 2004, 05:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (..::ERIC::.. @ Dec 15 2004, 05:45 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-neh
@Dec 15 2004, 11:44 AM
Valuble bowler? He is a dibbly dobbly bowler who hardly ever seems to give the batsmen trouble. And a good batter? He has been a shithouse of late. Here are 5 last his scores vs Aus and Eng. (Bangas don't count)
39, 27, 7, 28, 8
Thats 109 runs at 21.8. Thats crap. [/b]
lol that average is prolly up near the top of average's for the kiwi's, and he may not always gets wickets but u knew cricket u can tell he does trouble them he bowls consistant lines which are hard to play and is used mainly to slow the run rate down and if he manage's to get a wicket thats a huge bonus, vincent will never be as worthly as styris

Originally posted by neh+Dec 15 2004, 08:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (neh @ Dec 15 2004, 08:04 PM)</div>
Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..@Dec 15 2004, 05:45 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-neh
@Dec 15 2004, 11:44 AM

39, 27, 7, 28, 8
Thats 109 runs at 21.8. Thats crap.
lol that average is prolly up near the top of average's for the kiwi's, and he may not always gets wickets but u knew cricket u can tell he does trouble them he bowls consistant lines which are hard to play and is used mainly to slow the run rate down and if he manage's to get a wicket thats a huge bonus, vincent will never be as worthly as styris [/b]
I agree he is more valuable Vincent is a worse batsman at international level he rarely performs.

Still, I think players should prove themselves to be selected. Styris needs to show more consistancy to hold his position. f*** why did Cairns retire.

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..@Dec 15 2004, 08:27 PM
Still, I think players should prove themselves to be selected. Styris needs to show more consistancy to hold his position. f*** why did Cairns retire.
He retired because his body couldnt handle the pressure of playing for 5 straight days, Thats why he was injured so much

i can hardly handle bowling one day, although im medium fast and my delivery style is 8 steps and then i use my body to get the ball down the wicket with all the power i poses, which aint to good for the back i tell ya

Latest posts