• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Oblivion IV (The Elder Scrolls)

I got vampirism from ruins in the gold coast! Amazing looking area with its long sunburnt grass and ocean views. Watch a sunset from the top of the hills on the coast, it really is quite amazing for a video game.

Originally posted by CeeJay@May 3 2006, 05:33 PM
I got vampirism from ruins in the gold coast! Amazing looking area with its long sunburnt grass and ocean views. Watch a sunset from the top of the hills on the coast, it really is quite amazing for a video game.
yeah the council chick of anvil said the same thing - I GOTTO CHECK IT OUT

Woosaah - sounds real gay, but its deadset like being there.........i roam around a fair bit now, to escape the big smoke of sydney that i live in.

Originally posted by woosaah@May 3 2006, 05:39 PM
yeah that sounds ghey
Yeah that does sound pretty gay.....but i guess youll fit right in :bleh!:

if you think thats bad, i saved right on an anvil susnet just so i can load it and gawk, and show my mates....my gay mates anyway.

Just cured vampirism. I definately feel like a weight has been lifted. I used the reward to get about 20 grand off the count ill use it to buy some real estate and recharge my weapons.

i just read that the states have changed the rating of oblivion from T to M not sutible for people under 17 because you can download a skin that makes all the female characters topless

thats just sad who wants to see 1/2 naked virtual women?

Originally posted by woosaah@May 25 2006, 02:06 PM
i just read that the states have changed the rating of oblivion from T to M not sutible for people under 17 because you can download a skin that makes all the female characters topless

(Gay-Guy goes off to the video store)

Originally posted by Gay-Guy+May 26 2006, 12:18 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@May 25 2006, 02:06 PM

(Gay-Guy goes off to the video store)[/b]
Don't forget your ID card.

I have a question for those of you who have the game.

How do you kill Ghosts?

OR..... where can i find 5 portions of Ectoplasm?

I'm stuck on one of the guild quests

A silver something sword kills ghosts. I used that when I was doing a sidemission on a boat down on the gold coast in Anvil.

You get Ectoplasm from ghosts I think.

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Jun 2 2006, 07:11 AM
I have a question for those of you who have the game.

How do you kill Ghosts?

OR..... where can i find 5 portions of Ectoplasm?

I'm stuck on one of the guild quests
You can kill them by magic too. It depends what you got...fire always works.

Quick tip for those who dunno how kill Glow Dust. Fire magic does the trick, although depending on how strong you magic is, it may take a few castings.

Thanks guys

I figured it out and passed that bloody mission

I'm really into this game now, i went on a 5 hour oblivion bender yesterday and now im roughly......

Half way through the main quest

Half way through the the fighters guild quests

Half way through the mages guild quests

and im now the Arena Grand Champion :banswor:

I love this game.

I think I am near the end of the game & I still have only joined the fighters guild, I still haven't got a house, not became a vampire (enough though I contracted the disease..must of got a cure somehow) & I haven't entered the Arena.

I'm now Grand Master of the fighters guild....... now i just have to watch the money come in :D

I'm trying not to play the main quest anymore, i think it might ruin the game if i complete that.

Quick question....

Whats the best way to get alot of cash???????????????

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Jun 5 2006, 09:14 AM
Quick question....

Whats the best way to get alot of cash???????????????
Use the money cheat...well there is one for the pc anyway.

Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Apr 25 2006, 04:13 AM
Can anyone tell me how they find this game????? My mouth is watering just reading and hearing about it from reviews.........

....I thought it was third person RPG so I wasn't really interested.....but when I realised that it was First person mutilation.....I nearly wet myself!!!!!
I essentialy paid $400.00 bucks on the 360 just to play this game, and it is worth every f***ing cent.

Latest posts