• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Oblivion IV (The Elder Scrolls)

Originally posted by CeeJay@Apr 29 2006, 12:06 PM
You must hav an earlir save!!! I was able to embrace the dark gift , but i can see how it could ruin someones expieriene. Go back as far as you have to avoid it, coz that mission is tough, and apparently theres a good chance of it breaking. (apparently she wont accept bloodgrass and you get stuck if ur unlucky) I intend to complete this quest once ive completed the guilds and stuff, but ill wait till i hav come across all the grand soul gems.
yeah i got an earlier save but my level went up twice since and i dont wanna go back

this is becoming rather concerning

if that ***** doesnt take my **** - she will DIE

i will suck all the blood out of the scumbitch, and deliver her limbs to the black hand

Ha ha, i killed her once, and afterward i was still a vampire without a cure, feeling rather sorry for yourself.

I guess we learned the hard way about saving often!!

So if your going to be doing the quest it will take a while, do you need some tips on who to feed on without getting busted, how to manage it so you can walk in the sun..etc or are you sweet.

Originally posted by CeeJay@Apr 29 2006, 12:46 PM
Ha ha, i killed her once, and afterward i was still a vampire without a cure, feeling rather sorry for yourself.

I guess we learned the hard way about saving often!!

So if your going to be doing the quest it will take a while, do you need some tips on who to feed on without getting busted, how to manage it so you can walk in the sun..etc or are you sweet.
ALL SWEET MATE

i got the 300 page walkthrough guide............i'll use that

thats how i know i gotto sought this ***** out - otherwise i'd be lost, getting hurt in the sun with any knowledge - i'd be on here claiming a bug if it wasnt for the book

You still hav to do he long mission though dont you? Let me know how it goes, if you are succesful then i may cure myself aswell.

It catches you buy surprise, you onltyhave to fight one and you hav a good chance of catching it, then 3 days later you will turn, and if you havent saved like me and AK youll be in big trouble.

i think if its part of the game, its cool, this game does sound cool and i may get it when i get my xbox 360. but honestly i dont want one for a while. cant really afford it i want to save up for a house and that isnt going so well

By the time youve saved up for a house youll probably be looking at xbox 720 anyway, so if you still want that 360 im sure youll be able pick one up at cashies for 50 bucks.

Vampirsim being part of the game is cool, but they need to give the user a bit more control over it. Otherwise you get trapped as one like me. I have come to enjoy being a dark brother though, with full vampirism you can carry way more loot than a human, see in the dark, detect life within 60 metres, turn invisible, jump real high, all your fighting attributes are raised, your defence against normal weapons inceases, you can cast charm spells on people. The downside, weakness to sunlight unless you feed, and weakness to fire, which will make it tough inside oblivion. Its perfectly managable, but i would like to cure my self once at a high level. Plus, it makes your character look real ugly, not quite the hero i had in mind.

Originally posted by CeeJay@May 1 2006, 11:16 AM
By the time youve saved up for a house youll probably be looking at xbox 720 anyway, so if you still want that 360 im sure youll be able pick one up at cashies for 50 bucks.

Vampirsim being part of the game is cool, but they need to give the user a bit more control over it. Otherwise you get trapped as one like me. I have come to enjoy being a dark brother though, with full vampirism you can carry way more loot than a human, see in the dark, detect life within 60 metres, turn invisible, jump real high, all your fighting attributes are raised, your defence against normal weapons inceases, you can cast charm spells on people. The downside, weakness to sunlight unless you feed, and weakness to fire, which will make it tough inside oblivion. Its perfectly managable, but i would like to cure my self once at a high level. Plus, it makes your character look real ugly, not quite the hero i had in mind.
mate do the curing mission where u gotto find the bloodgrass, vamp ashes, garlic. nightshade, and argonian blood

she gives u 2 cures

one u gotto give to the counts wife - whom needs it
the other is for you

after u drink ur back baby - looking like that hero i really am

it takes approx 6 hrs of game time - to finish the curing mission

an absolute killer - they really make u go all out to get rid of diseases - like real life u can either bar the doctors, and get too it, diseased riddened and all and suffer the drawbacks

or u can take time off - and go to the doctors and sought it out, (ie this curing misison) in which takes 6 real life hours to rid of

after i did this i thought - i am never going to be a vampire again

literally 4 missions later some crack paled ***** bit me.......and i had that hemophilia disease again - the virus strain that turns u into a vampire if untreated for 3 days - but now i know and i go to church a few times a week - to rid of any evil infections

:bleh!: :bravo: :D

Originally posted by woosaah@May 1 2006, 10:44 AM
i think if its part of the game, its cool, this game does sound cool and i may get it when i get my xbox 360. but honestly i dont want one for a while. cant really afford it i want to save up for a house and that isnt going so well
woosah

u should get oblivion and buy a house in cyrodill

u can get a selection of about 10 houses

i got 2

one of them is 2 story

when i got my 2nd house - i needed all my stuff, so i had to make 3 trips to the ole shack and transfer my goods to the new mansion

i was moving house - in a video game

now that is truly brilliant :D

lol, well when i get a house, i will need to get enough for things to outfit the house with and a next gen console or 2 will definatly be part of it, as well as a high def tv :p

Sounds good ak, ill give it a try once ive finished the dark brotherhood questline. Hav you got the skeleton key from the nocternal shrine quest? you never need to worry about lockpicks again!

Originally posted by CeeJay@May 1 2006, 03:24 PM
Sounds good ak, ill give it a try once ive finished the dark brotherhood questline. Hav you got the skeleton key from the nocternal shrine quest? you never need to worry about lockpicks again!
wheres this skeleton key - i have done all the bro-hood quests.........is it part of another quest?

althought security is one of my major skills - so i need the lockpicks :D , and i have over 200 of them thanks to my fence

also i found a rort - where u get paid over n over for the same mission

the count of skingrad mission - where u save his wife from vamperism

if u click reward after u have received it - u get the reward again

about 10 mins later i have over 100,000

i know its cheating, but i needed the funds - now i am house hunting all over

to get the skeleton key you need to complete the nocturnal shrine quest. To find the quest, go North from Leyawiin on the eastern shore. the nocturnal shrine almost right alongside the road, on the right hand side just past some ruins. Shrines are another way to get quests, you can find them in out of the way places, just walk up to them and interact and they will offer you a quest provided your level is high enough. It basically gives u an unbreakable lockpick.

This mod is for all you Vampires out there who can't go in the sunlight. Vampire Mod This modification enables you to buy a hood which will allow a vampire character access to sunlit areas.

Go here to see the full lists of mods.

How cool is it at the end on the dark brotherhood how you can get new recruits to follow you around and fight with you! Im not happy with the 200 gold though, i was expecting atleast 100 a week.

Originally posted by CeeJay@May 3 2006, 12:21 AM
How cool is it at the end on the dark brotherhood how you can get new recruits to follow you around and fight with you! Im not happy with the 200 gold though, i was expecting atleast 100 a week.
yeah the money isnt worth committing to the task

its something that I do when i remember if i am in cheydinhal, or bravil (statue)

i did some exploring last night

the countryside called "the gold coast" next to Anvil is very very nice

found some old ruins etc,.............found a ship wreck, and a few nice beaches

Originally posted by ak47@May 3 2006, 12:40 PM
i did some exploring last night

the countryside called "the gold coast" next to Anvil is very very nice

found some old ruins etc,.............found a ship wreck, and a few nice beaches
Man....I would be searching the whole game for a woman :lol:

Latest posts