• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Offer for current game owners!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jimmy44

I'm leaving the country soon and will not be able to play the game where I'm going - so Locksey or anyone who has the game, I'll buy it from them for £150 if they're up for it. If there is anyone interested if they could give me a private e-mail, I'll get in touch.

Only way I can get my hands on it before I go!

Cheers

Are you serious? No one has the game [...] and I doubt highly anyone would sell it! You will regret wanting to pay that much for a Rugby game.

I'm very serious - I know it is a lot but this is my only chance of playing it for a long while!

Locks said some of his mates have played it so I assume more than one person has the game. Anyway, the offer is on the table for anyone wanting to make a few bob!
<

Originally posted by jimmy44@Feb 8 2005, 10:17 PM
I'm very serious - I know it is a lot but this is my only chance of playing it for a long while!

Locks said some of his mates have played it so I assume more than one person has the game. Anyway, the offer is on the table for anyone wanting to make a few bob!
<
You must be mad Jimmy! The game is out in just over 4 weeks time!!!!

Anyway, I don't think anybody here, including myself, has the game! Even if they did, £150 is a very tempting offer, but I can't see them selling it!

in pounds!?!?!?

thats alot wen ya convert it into aussie dollar
<

Yeah I think I probably am, it runs in the family!

Ah well thought I'd give it a try!!
<

I'm just interested to know where it is you're going that means you won't be able to play it?

I will pay A$300 for the Xbox or PS2 version of the game.

I will also pay someone for a copy of the demo disc.

Cheers,

The Dell

If you didn't read any above posts... No one has the Game!!!

Why so impatient, the game comes out next month ffs! Demo may not be far away either!

Originally posted by umosay@Feb 9 2005, 05:13 PM
If you didn't read any above posts... No one has the Game!!!

Why so impatient, the game comes out next month ffs! Demo may not be far away either!
If no one has the game, how did Locksley and 'others' manage to play the full version? There must be something kicking around?? anyway no matter
<

This thread should be removed. This is getting ridiculous.

I am willing to pay US $1,000,000 if someone can hook me up with the video clips already posted on this forum.

Don't get me wrong, I've watched them all already (they're downloaded on my computer), but I AM WILLING TO PAY FOR THEM.

Is this too good to be true -- YES, IT IS.

I am williong to pay £100,000000 for a plastic christmas tree and another 100,000,000 for a fairy on top

Originally posted by jimmy44@Feb 9 2005, 06:53 PM
I am williong to pay £100,000000 for a plastic christmas tree and another 100,000,000 for a fairy on top
And the new joke killing award goes to.........
<

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Feb 10 2005, 06:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ Feb 10 2005, 06:08 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-jimmy44
@Feb 9 2005, 06:53 PM
<
[/b]
Saintsfan Webby!!!

Originally posted by jimmy44+Feb 9 2005, 07:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jimmy44 @ Feb 9 2005, 07:15 PM)</div>
Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Feb 10 2005, 06:08 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-jimmy44

<
Saintsfan Webby!!! [/b]
Sharp stuff
<

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Feb 10 2005, 06:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ Feb 10 2005, 06:22 AM)</div>
Originally posted by jimmy44@Feb 9 2005, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Feb 10 2005, 06:08 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-jimmy44

<

Saintsfan Webby!!!
Sharp stuff
<
[/b]
. . . must . . . resist . . . urge . . .

I am willing to pay US $Nothing for the Biggest Joke Killer award.

Christ, I've bored myself.

What the hells the topic again? Oh yeah, sorry, I don't have the game, but please take care if you're in the armed forces, or, don't eat the yellow snow if you're going to Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts