• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Official Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas thread

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Sep 29 2004, 09:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Sep 29 2004, 09:48 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-captainamerica
@Sep 29 2004, 07:28 AM

Dinosaurs dressed like hookers.
I'm sure we can squeeze Katie Price into the game somehow....... [/b]
You can hardly squeeze Katie Price into anything.

Anyone one seen the Gamespot previews... theres about 5 of them and they total around 15 pages, and preview virtually every aspect of it.

Yeah, but if you have been following GTA:SA then you will find that its all old news. If you are looking fora complete guide to all San Andreas news i suggest going to gtagaming.com, If you sre a bit behind on GTA info you can get it all here.

ALSO NEW NEWS (FROM GTAGAMING): The first audio clip of Young Maylay (who we revealed to be the voice of Carl Johnson in San Andreas a number of days back) has been found online by GTANet. Their internet sleuthing finally came to a close when they uncovered a clip of a rap "duet" between Young Maylay and another of his peers at Audiostreet.net, a huge music database aimed at up-and-coming artists. In the clip, Maylay starts his rap at around 1:18.

Download Here

Call this a stupid question... but are motorbikes still in GTA:SA... (Just checking
<
)

Saints, you think they'll come to their senses and create a Grand Theft Auto: St. Helens pack next?

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Oct 7 2004, 09:36 PM
Yes Ripper. You can also get quad bikes.
<
You never know with Game Sequels, the developers usually leave something good from the previous game/s out (e.g Used Cars in GT2 were not present in GT3)

Yeah your right Ripper but alot of other stuff was also left out. You have to remember that it was a big thing going into 3d and it was just not possable for R* to put all the great features in that they wanted or else we would have been waiting forever to get the game.

Originally posted by captainamerica@Oct 7 2004, 05:56 PM
Saints, you think they'll come to their senses and create a Grand Theft Auto: St. Helens pack next?
Well I've been wanting a Wigan/St. Helens Gta for ages, the different gangs could be Parrites, Yickers, Platt Wazzers etc.

Originally posted by wigan_rlfc+Oct 9 2004, 02:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wigan_rlfc @ Oct 9 2004, 02:39 AM)</div>
@Oct 7 2004, 05:56 PM
Well I've been wanting a Wigan/St. Helens Gta for ages, the different gangs could be Parrites, Yickers, Platt Wazzers etc.[/b]
Dude, that would be genius. Tooling around the streets of Wigan, going to pop a cap in some chippy vans ass.

Other than that, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Parrites?

Yickers??

Platt Wazzers???

Wigan Frog . . .
wtf.jpg

Originally posted by Ripper@Oct 8 2004, 09:12 PM
Motorbikes were probably Vice Cities Biggest Innovation IMO
I think flyable helicopters were. And boats were up there along with motorbikes.

Yeah definatly Helicopters but boats had been around sence GTA3 so they wern't a Vice City innovation.

Off GTAGaming.com

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Weekend Watch
posted by Zidane @ 20:32:57 | Category: San Andreas | Comments: 27

We've just recieved an e-mail from R*, saying to 'keep an eye on GameSpot and IGN this weekend. They will both be running stories which I think you will want to see.'

Well, you heard the man[/b]

Originally posted by captainamerica+Oct 8 2004, 11:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Oct 8 2004, 11:17 PM)</div>
Originally posted by wigan_rlfc@Oct 9 2004, 02:39 AM

Well I've been wanting a Wigan/St. Helens Gta for ages, the different gangs could be Parrites, Yickers, Platt Wazzers etc.
Dude, that would be genius. Tooling around the streets of Wigan, going to pop a cap in some chippy vans ass.

Parrites?

Yickers??

Platt Wazzers???

Wigan Frog . . .
wtf.jpg
[/b]
You have to live round here
<

Originally posted by wigan_rlfc+Oct 10 2004, 10:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wigan_rlfc @ Oct 10 2004, 10:27 PM)</div>
Originally posted by captainamerica@Oct 8 2004, 11:17 PM

Parrites?

Yickers??

Platt Wazzers???

Wigan Frog . . .
wtf.jpg
<
[/b]
*nearly falls off chair with laughter*

The Chain Laners will be furious at their lack of inclusion. Saw a trailer of it yesterday - looks very good and very gang orientated.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Oct 10 2004, 08:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Oct 10 2004, 08:14 PM)</div>
Originally posted by wigan_rlfc@Oct 10 2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by captainamerica@Oct 8 2004, 11:17 PM

Parrites?

Yickers??

Platt Wazzers???

Wigan Frog . . .
wtf.jpg

<
*nearly falls off chair with laughter*

The Chain Laners will be furious at their lack of inclusion. Saw a trailer of it yesterday - looks very good and very gang orientated. [/b]
It' gang warfare over the Off Licences of St.Helens, The Yickers (HQ The Thirsty Yicker) are attempting to get Blackbrook Off Licence off the Chain Laners who have recently aquired it in unknown circumstances. Your mission is to capitalise on this opportunity by helping Vicky Wines of Greenfield Road to take over the Blackbrook off-licence.

I am putting this idea to R* tomorrow Dan, want a cut in it?

Originally posted by wigan_rlfc@Oct 11 2004, 08:16 AM
It' gang warfare over the Off Licences of St.Helens, The Yickers (HQ The Thirsty Yicker) are attempting to get Blackbrook Off Licence off the Chain Laners who have recently aquired it in unknown circumstances. Your mission is to capitalise on this opportunity by helping Vicky Wines of Greenfield Road to take over the Blackbrook off-licence.

<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

You bet, but I suspect the Fingerpost Massive have something up their sleeve to get a cut of this booze action themselves........

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Oct 10 2004, 09:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Oct 10 2004, 09:19 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-wigan_rlfc
@Oct 11 2004, 08:16 AM

It' gang warfare over the Off Licences of St.Helens, The Yickers (HQ The Thirsty Yicker) are attempting to get Blackbrook Off Licence off the Chain Laners who have recently aquired it in unknown circumstances.  Your mission is to capitalise on this opportunity by helping Vicky Wines of Greenfield Road to take over the Blackbrook off-licence.

<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

You bet, but I suspect the Fingerpost Massive have something up their sleeve to get a cut of this booze action themselves........ [/b]
They are to busy on keeping hold of the Booze Buster empire but are also looking to get in on Mr. Booze and the offy up Parr that sells "Cans, Cigs and Sweets".

Latest posts