• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Official opening of The Home of All Rugby Gaming!

J

-JJ-

Need to know something about a rugby game? Want a patch or download for it? Want to discuss anything at all rugby gaming related? Want to know the latest news?

The Home of All Rugby Gaming is my new site that should hopefully answer all of those questions.

Yeah. Anyway, I do have the Rugby 2001 editor on it, so that is a pretty good reason for visiting
<

either use this link http://rugbygames.thefreebizhost.com or my signature to check it out.

I used the link & the link in your sig & I get payforsurveys.com??

Wtf is going on! I think it may be something my end coz my computer is acting strange recently?
<

Originally posted by gjohn85@Sep 21 2004, 11:52 AM
I used the link & the link in your sig & I get payforsurveys.com??

Wtf is going on! I think it may be something my end coz my computer is acting strange recently?
<
You might have some adware or something on your computer that needs getting rid of.

Edit: Actually I'm getting them too.

Weird, try www.rugbygaming.hothost.tv then. I'll look at my stats and see if anyone from the UK has got through.

How weird, only two from the UK have got through, I would have thought it would have been more. Maybe there is some kind of problem with the server (if there is it will be very lame).

Edit: Ok, I had a look through the stats, I'm getting people from New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, Canada, the Stats, even Chile, but only three from the whole of Europe. Must be something bung with the server, I'll check it out.

Edit: I have put the UK as a country that should always be able to see my site, so please try again.

For Rugby 2005, certainly not
<

For Rugby 2004, as far as I know, no. However I don't have the PC version, so haven't had the chance to check out the files to see whether it is editable or not.

Great site JJ, even with all the naked men holding flowers . . . but whatever floats your boat.

Any chance of an homage to EA's Rugby World Cup 1995 for old times sake in this pantheon to Rugby Gaming? Screens and the like. I loved that game and still play it whenever I get the chance, which is not often seeing as my Sega is 1800 miles away.

Yeah well, naked men help get the hits (you are joking, right? The server is having problems so I wouldn't be completely surprised...)

If you could get me any information at all about EA's Rugby World Cup 1995 I could put it up. I've never played it, so someone else would have to review it.

I'll see what I can find and email you.

Was joking about the men, site worked fine for me.

Cool, I presume you're in America so it seems to be a UK problem.

I am currently looking at another server though, I think I've found a good one.

rugby 2004 is not editable, unless you are really skilled... all the files are in one big gob file like cricket 2004, but cricket 2004 has good modders

Originally posted by JJ-@Sep 22 2004, 12:01 PM
Yeah well, naked men help get the hits (you are joking, right? The server is having problems so I wouldn't be completely surprised...)

If you could get me any information at all about EA's Rugby World Cup 1995 I could put it up. I've never played it, so someone else would have to review it.
Rugby world cup 1995 was a really fun game to play.

Yes it was basic in design, but it actually felt like a rugby game, and was quite a battle when playing against your mates.

Lomu actually FELT like Lomu, being able to fend off defenders with ease.

Simple things like having the type/power of the tackle/hit dictating whether you could turn the ball in the persuing ruck..........

Funny how in all the time since then developers havn't improved the "video game of rugby" at all - in fact I'd rather play rugby world cup 1995 then rugby 2004.

While we're on the subject of out of date rugby games has anyone played ARL '96? I might pick it up dirt cheap if it is any good.

Originally posted by Wally@Sep 23 2004, 09:24 AM
While we're on the subject of out of date rugby games has anyone played ARL '96? I might pick it up dirt cheap if it is any good.
yeah its a great game. Well it used to be anyway. Dunno if it would seem good fun to play now.

Latest posts