• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Official Pro Evolution Soccer 4 Thread

Originally posted by woodie+Jul 15 2004, 12:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (woodie @ Jul 15 2004, 12:57 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Hypnotised
@Jul 13 2004, 11:54 PM

3 Fully Licensed Leagues Confirmed:

Spanish La Liga (20 Teams)
Seirie A (20 Teams)
Dutch League (18 Teams)
Who carees about the Dutch league...and Serie A...La Liga is ok. WHERES THE BLOODY PREMIERSHIP! [/b]
if evryone thought like you everysingle nation should have his own version.! im italian and even if i don't care a lot bout dutch league i think its ok da same....my dear nationalist friend

ops...i forgot....a man who says fifa 04 is a good game doesnt deserve to play with win ning eleven/ pro evo soccer

Originally posted by woodie+Jul 15 2004, 12:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (woodie @ Jul 15 2004, 12:57 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Hypnotised
@Jul 13 2004, 11:54 PM

3 Fully Licensed Leagues Confirmed:

Spanish La Liga (20 Teams)
Seirie A (20 Teams)
Dutch League (18 Teams)
Who carees about the Dutch league...and Serie A...La Liga is ok. WHERES THE BLOODY PREMIERSHIP! [/b]
Plenty of time yet mate, plenty of time.

Originally posted by Badboy@Jul 15 2004, 03:33 AM
ops...i forgot....a man who says fifa 04 is a good game doesnt deserve to play with win ning eleven/ pro evo soccer
But it IS, and I hate FIFA!

Originally posted by St_Helens_RLFC@Jul 15 2004, 04:37 AM
But it IS, and I hate FIFA!
yes and pam anderson is virgin
<

come on. Fifa 04 is a good game.
Imagine if pro evo had never come out and only fifa was there. I bet you'd like it.
Its just that pro evo is around and it is the best soccer game that makes fifa look crap.
I'd settle for fifa. (mainly because I dont have a friggin ps2)

in anticipation of this great miracle in pes4

i have thrashed pes3 in recent weeks

now up to my 10th season.
i have played 6 seasons in 3 weeks...........i am thrashing this gem to bits, coz its that damn good.

still to this day, i lose the odd game.
but every game plays different, and true realism comes to play

i am on 5 STARS - but have a couple of created players.

But Babangida (unlocked via PESshop) has lead my goal scoring in division 1 league for 5 years straight..............he's an animal..............i found him as a bargain in pes2, and he killed it
when i got pes3, i couldnt find him and was gutted he might have retired.
then i got some $$ and went shoppping @ PESshop..........FOUND HIM , BOUGHT HIM, AND HIS REIGN OF GOAL SCORING PROWESS IS BACK TO HAUNT MY ENEMIES.

sorry about the needless rant - this game rocks so hard, i just wanted to talk about it.

BRING ON PES4 - i hope they get dirt on their jerseys now!

Yeah i'm pretty sure it's confirmed that players get progressivley dirty during matches.

Woodie, I agree, who really cares about the dutch league, there is really only 2 or 3 decent teams from it, but having the likes of Real madrid, Barcelona Etc from the other 2 leagues is still pretty tantalising... Any licenses are a step foward for the PES series.

Not likely however that EPL will be licensed for pes4, maybe just a team or two, but most likely not the full league.

Originally posted by Hypnotised@Jul 15 2004, 06:33 PM
Yeah i'm pretty sure it's confirmed that players get progressivley dirty during matches.
It's 100% confirmed
<

Originally posted by ak47@Jul 15 2004, 02:46 PM
in anticipation of this great miracle in pes4

i have thrashed pes3 in recent weeks
Me too!

Keep playing friendlies with France and destroying anything in my sight.

They will probably add to them before PES4 is released - could it be that we're going to have 100% licenses?

well i don't think so but the whole winning eleven community hope it.! cmon Konami
<

Another new 12 sec clip here showing some neat 1 touch pass and an excellent finnish

You can save this clip at the bottom of the page!
<

has it been confirmed when we'll see this PES4 beast on the shelves

I am stinging big time for this

the best sports game - EVER

i think the Japanese version (winning eleven 8) will be out around October....

Pro Evolution 4 (tweaked for euro) will be out november

N.B its not the official release date, its what i've read!

Latest posts