Just some more info from PESinsight.com..........
The following is an unconfirmed list of countries who will have real player names and likenesses. This does not mean the team will have official kits.
Algeria, Argentina, Australian, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Cameroon, Chile, Cyprus, Denmark, England, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Scotland, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Uruguay, USA
Thanks to ThomasGOAL for the translation. This list was originally posted on a Japanese Forum.
The following features were mentioned in the latest edition of the Japanese magazine Famitsu. They are however unconfirmed, as they come from a Spanish forum... so they have been translated twice... and obviously some mistakes may have been made.
- No online play
- High through-pass ( L1 + /\ ) now has a power bar
- Post-tackle brawl animation in which the referee gets involved
- Linesman animation, seen after a player is given offside
- 5 new abilities: Keep Dribble, Line Positioning, Side Player, Centre Player, Sliding
- New passing system. You can now choose the distance of the pass and more accuratley select the player you want to pass too
- More dribbling movements
- New types of Penalty and Free Kicks
- Increase in the AI of the CPU
- The referee will not issue a yellow card for the first average tackle, but if a player continues to commit average fouls, a card will be given
- Winning a game in Master League will raise the abilities of your players
In addition there is this, again unconfirmed, list of new stadiums:
Deportivo La Coruna
France (Stade de France)
Marseille's velodrome is confirmed to be in the game, however.