• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Official Super League 2006 Thread

Let me just tell something that may surprise you!

I was in a pub in Greece and i saw St Helens arse being kicked on their home ground (Hull beat them if i`m not mistaken)! Lots of pommies, everybody cheering this!

- Are you Wigan`s supporters, i`ve asked!
- Nope, we just can`t stand those shitty buggers (St Helens) that ruined RL competition with their winnings!

First of all i don`t like league! I think it`s a girlie game!
Second, i don`t like St Helen (the moderator)
Third of all, i don`t like poms

But in the end i must tell you i had argument with them, the pommies in the pub! Why? I know rugby , even pommie rugby league and i`ve told them: "Listen, last season St Helens came in first after the regular season but they lost key players in the last rounds and, thereby, they`ve lost in the play offs. It`s not fair to shout against them! It would have been very easy to put the second team last season in the last rounds but they showed respect towards spectators"

I was congratulated on my views!

St Helen (now i`m addressing to the mod), i don`t like you a bit, you are a pommie, a `girlie game` lover but nevertheless, you have the uper hand in terms of league! Hat off to you!

I really really hope Castleford win tomorrow morning..just so Awen has a contract!!

P.S Brent Webb is gunna look weird in Leeds colours. :wah:

Wakefield against Castleford tonight.

Loser gets relegated!

Can't wait! I hope Cas stay up, because Wakefield are a team of cheap shot thugs with horrendous supporters.

No offence to the people, but Wakefield supporters aren't the greatest. A lot of them are Leeds United hooligans who look to cause trouble at the rugby as well. And the rest of them all seem to be thoroughly miserable (even in their highs of 2004) and I just won't miss them.

I've always had a lot of time for Cas though to be fair.

lol I know, I went out in Wakefield once and felt like I could get stabbed at any moment. its not the best place...

It wouldn't be missed as a Super League venue and they wouldn't be missed as a Super League team.

Always had a lot of time for Castleford. I don't have a second favourite team (apart from the mighty Keighley Cougars) but if I did have one it would be Cas.

Well Wakefield Won the Million Pound game last night by beating Castleford 29 - 17

I feel sorry for Awen Guttenbeil tbh...
[/b]

why though. this could be good infact especially for the warriors who had to let him go. they might be able to re-sign him now since the faumina debacle left them with a fair bit of cash for next year. he could though just as easily be snapped up by another esl team.

Latest posts