• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ok Locks...

P

pip

is it possible to play more than one style of game? IE can I bash it up before swinging it wide? Are there forwards that stand off from the scrum?

Can you alter these on the fly options?
What are the set play moves? Do they work? (they looked impressive in 04 but were pretty useless)

Is there some sort of season or career mode?

Is there a sprint meter or somesuch? If so, how long does it last? (WCR sucked at this aspect)

If times up, the pc team is down by 2 and get a penalty, do they actually take a shot at goal this time?

Have you noticed any major flaws in the rules of the game (ie not being able to run a missed penalty etc?

Is there any form of button bashing???
<

thats all I can think of right now...

Originally posted by pip@Jan 31 2005, 10:16 PM
is it possible to play more than one style of game? IE can I bash it up before swinging it wide? Are there forwards that stand off from the scrum?

What are the set play moves? Do they work? (they looked impressive in 04 but were pretty useless)

Is there a sprint meter or somesuch? If so, how long does it last? (WCR sucked at this aspect)

If times up, the pc team is down by 2 and get a penalty, do they actually take a shot at goal this time?

Have you noticed any major flaws in the rules of the game (ie not being able to run a missed penalty etc?

<

thats all I can think of right now...
[/B]is it possible to play more than one style of game? IE can I bash it up before swinging it wide? Are there forwards that stand off from the scrum?

Yes, and yes!

Probably in the full game yes. They work very well, hand you have much more control than the useless Rugby 04 ones!

Once again, I would think so, but I only had the demo so obviously there wasn't any in that!

Sprinting is similar to Rugby 01! Nothing like WCR.

I would guess so, didn't get to that situation in the demo.

Nope

<

None at all!

Originally posted by locksley@Jan 31 2005, 10:21 PM

Nope
Locks, hope you don't mind if I ask further about this cause it will kill me if they've done it again, but have you actually tried any of the stuff that was lacking in Rugby 2004 regarding the laws? Like:

Have you tried kicking a penalty short so the defense had a chance to run it back (or did you get a chance to run one of their penalty kick attempts back)?

Have you tried kicking a grubber into the tryzone and pouncing on it for a score (or were you awarded a 5 metre scrum like in '04?
<
)

Thanks.

Latest posts