• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Old lurker... New poster!

Thanks sulli. I think I remember that appreciation thread, will have to track it down again

geeeeeeez, what a lurker/stalker. The guy *remembers threads* and everything !...you're a downright voyeur man, and showing up can only be therapeutic for you.
Hope to see you a bit on the Top 14 thread. Every single french fan we get leaves just about 2 weeks later...

Will do Ewis. Subscribing to BT limits my choice of Top 14 games, but their summary reviews are also pretty good.

And therapy would be wasted, indulgence is the only way.

Ewis is ours, he is a special one :D
Welcome! Hope you decide to keep posting, glad you like our little corner of the rugby world.
Thanks for your kind words. I see myself as a figure members can look up to, and a role model for being a solid lad. The only path is Wales/Sharks, and I hope you will join me on it.

I must warn you of Little Guy, I think he is heavily involved in a Toronto politics, so he 'knows people'. He also challenged me to a fight, so there's that.

I think he called you old LOL!

I will beat you like a rented mule in our fight at BMO, "Short vs. Skinny" the ultimate battle of lesser massed humans will be decided in Toronto that day for all time. Prepare yourself accordingly......cue the training vignettes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he called you old LOL!

I will beat you like a rented mule in our fight at BMO, "Short vs. Skinny" the ultimate battle of lesser massed humans will be decided in Toronto that day for all time. Prepare yourself accordingly......cue the training vignettes.

Older than Cooky?!?

Sorry Cook

Trey Parker will stop at nothing any time he's got the slightest opportunity to sneak in a now world famous trademark shhitty song of his :p this guy's sooooo funny.

This one is such a fkn classic:

First time I heard "Let's fighting love" in that shhitty typical mainstream chorus melody, man... :lol:

But this next one, I was crying:

"I'm one with the biiiiirds", just how cheesy it is, sooo so funny..

Trey Parker will stop at nothing any time he's got the slightest opportunity to sneak in a now world famous trademark shhitty song of his :p this guy's sooooo funny.

This one is such a fkn classic:

First time I heard "Let's fighting love" in that shhitty typical mainstream chorus melody, man... :lol:

Thanks Ewis. That is very funny, the Japanese interspersed with English is great. That birds one is funny and even more surreal.

There is a strange but addictive comedy show on Sky Atlantic called This is Jinsy that is very funny, with a lot of silly songs in each episode.

What's this? Someone's coming of age and there's a Matt Stone and Trey Parker music trend going on in the same thread. And no one has posted this?

I tried to start a Sige appreciation group named The League of Sige but it didn't really take off unfortunately. I'm a huge fan of them as is evidenced by the fact that most of his rep came from me and Cmac.
Anyway, welcome to the jungle. Prepare to hate everyone here, I know I do. Even Cmac and we're related. I guess I just don't know any other life......

Yeah, but you have 6 toes and are permanently off your head on fermented turnips and LSD. As a rolemodel for us, you ain't the best kid.

Oh yeah. And welcome Mumbles.

I notice that I am conspicuously absent from your list... <_<

Welcome out of lurkdom nonetheless! :D

das

I notice that I am conspicuously absent from your list... <_<

Welcome out of lurkdom nonetheless! :D

das

Thanks Das. And sorry too, for not including you in my list.
Your unwavering adulation for the golden locked Biggs has been inspiring. Now he is leaving for league, can the honey badger sate your need?

Peat you're an Englishman who aspires to be from Ulster. I think in my LSD fuelled delerium as I paint my six toes that I have my priorities fairly straight.
I'm a man now.
I have kids to feed. I can tell 12 year olds Ill buy them smokes and run away with their money now. I can buy a beer, smash it and bottle someone. Life is my oyster. And everyone lives an oyster.

If you had your priorities straight you'd be thinking about repeat business from those 12 year olds instead of running off with their money. I bet this is because when you were a kid you wouldn't ask men to buy you cigs, you'd stab them and take their money. Which you probably spent on booze before going off into fields to molest the cattle.

If you're a man now, you should update your sig.

I feel pretty confident you're going to grow up to be this guy

If you had your priorities straight you'd be thinking about repeat business from those 12 year olds instead of running off with their money. I bet this is because when you were a kid you wouldn't ask men to buy you cigs, you'd stab them and take their money. Which you probably spent on booze before going off into fields to molest the cattle.

If you're a man now, you should update your sig.

I feel pretty confident you're going to grow up to be this guy

Watch yourself Peat that's my family (2nd cousins in law, no joke this is completely factual) you're talking about and whilst I can't deny that he has been to juvenile correction centres 14 times in his youth (9 murders, 3 cow molestations and 2 accounts of littering) he knows his ****ing business, he's so good at business he makes this guy look like an amateur. Not even in the gaelic footballer sense of the word, because they're pretty damn good, more like the 50 old fat guys down the pub who play left mid for their sunday league football team.

He knew kid business. Now he must learn man business. That is the law of the wolf. If osulli does not obey, the wolf will eat him.

Latest posts