• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

On Woosah editor

D

dings-14

Is it possible to:
Create a new team
Give a non star player a star and the star impact happens (eg longer kicks, immense tackle breaking)
Also, what does the box above Weight mean, it generally has a number betwenn 1 and 10 in
thanks

create a new team = no
non player star player = yes add a ^ and they have a star
the box above the weight is for the star attribute. eg playmaker, line breaker etc. i dont know which is what number though.

Ahh ok thanks, does it only go up to 10?
im guessing 10 is playmaker, i might look through players like umaga and see what number they have
I might like get a team i never use and edit them because i want teams like england saxons etc.

yes i think 10 is the max.

i havnt been bothered to look into it, no motivation to play with the editor lately

Know how to give a player a kick as powerful as Wilkinson or Montgomery? Thank you.

yes i think 10 is the max.

i havnt been bothered to look into it, no motivation to play with the editor lately [/b]

I discovered this while looking into the game files:

<PlayerTypes Number="11">
<Type Name="Default" Value="0" />
<Type Name="Scrums" Value="1" />
<Type Name="Lineouts" Value="2" />
<Type Name="Tackler" Value="3" />
<Type Name="Runner" Value="4" />
<Type Name="Passer" Value="5" />
<Type Name="Kicker" Value="6" />
<Type Name="Crasher" Value="7" />
<Type Name="Rucks" Value="8" />
<Type Name="Goalkicker" Value="9" />
<Type Name="Playmaker" Value="10" />
</PlayerTypes>

<Skills Number="14">
<Skill Name="Command" Value="0" />
<Skill Name="Passer" Value="1" />
<Skill Name="Playmaker" Value="2" />
<Skill Name="Scoring" Value="3" />
<Skill Name="GoalKicker" Value="4" />
<Skill Name="TacticalKicking" Value="5" />
<Skill Name="CrashBall" Value="6" />
<Skill Name="TackleBreaker" Value="7" />
<Skill Name="Tackling" Value="8" />
<Skill Name="BallWinner" Value="9" />
<Skill Name="DefensiveOrganisation" Value="10" />
<Skill Name="Scrummager" Value="11" />
<Skill Name="Jumper" Value="12" />
<Skill Name="InjuryResistance" Value="13" />
</Skills>

Hope it helps

So the first set of numbers there (type name) is the box above the weight
wheres the skill name values go?
if you can figure that out, cheers!!

So the first set of numbers there (type name) is the box above the weight
wheres the skill name values go?
if you can figure that out, cheers!! [/b]

That's right, those numbers are the ones which are in the box above the weight, so 10 is playmaker, 9 is goal kicker and so on

and the others are part of the attributes on one of the other tabs. [/b]

so if we select a type of player there, then we make him a star, will he get BOD tackle breaks or JW long punts?

Is it possible to change the teams overall and particular (offensive, deffense, flair, etc) stats somehow (maybe by hand hex editing)? I would like to increase Argentina's 80 points ...

Woosaah --> To give great power to a player, such as Carter, we must put what number 6 or 10?

Sorry for my English ...

:D :D
Woosaah --> To give great power to a player, such as Carter, we must put what number 6 or 10?

Sorry for my English ... [/b]

I think its 10 ... could be wrong. If all goes well we'll be able to give star abilities to Fourie Du Preez, Stirling Mortlock and goodness knows who else :bana: :bana: take that EA! :D :p :p :zzz: B) :toss:

how about testing it to see? then let us know.

i have given up on playing it for a bit :)

if you can maybe copy 2 Carters to the database and edit the other one to any player you want????????

well i've found that for a normal player kicks further with the 6 than 10 ... EA have put the 10 to carter and wilkinson to make them better in playmaking because the star already offers them a big kick.

i've noticed that there are 2 type of star player : the impact ones and the kickers. i've tried to give hernandez an 'impact" star and he doesn't kick very far. but when you give him a kicker star, he kicks as far as carter. maybe some modder could find that coded in the game and tell us how to add some stars to any player ...

I tried to give a star in F. Steyn and the ability "Kicker" but I do not find that his kick is as powerful.
Is this normal?

I have yet to test, I put on 6 or 10 for Steyn and it does not work. This is not a power like Carter.
What is Chackbox 9, 10 or 11 in "special attributes"

Latest posts