• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Online Gaming

A

aussie1st

I just played a game online with a friend of mine.
I had some lag but most of the match ran smoothly. I lost 0-4
<

But it was quite cool, played like a single player game. Hopefully we will see more reviews soon.

My friend hosted it. My connection right now is 256kb, I'm usually on 2mbps. My friend is on 2mbps.

Just had my first game on PS2 online. Little bit of lag, but pretty good considering I'm only on 256k. Had a 4-4 draw. Bit of an anti climax at the end, I would've liked to go back to the lobby and chatted with him.

Yea I know what you mean, I was expecting to go back to the lobby. But it went back to the main menu.

Now played 4 games online, not going so well...

Played 4 Won 0 Lost 2 Drew 2

Just finished playing Dwayne from Sidhe, lost 12-6. My only try was very dodgey. Went through some severe lag looked like my guy was out, but it came back and I was playing the ball near the sideline...

Can you type **** in to the person you're playing during the game? Like at half-time?

No. It's bad like that actually. You can chat in the lobby before hand and that's it. For the PS2 version anyway.

is it hard work trying to chat in the ps2 lobby?

i can imagine it would be

anyway not long til home time
<

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Dec 7 2005, 08:01 PM
dont you guys get headsets with ps2??
They're optional, and I am almost certain they don't work with RL2.

anyoen wanna play?

i've been trying to search for a rank game and i cant find any
<

i havn't had much lag at all with my adsl connection but it may change once more people go online who knows
<

played 10 games won 5 lost 3 with 2 draws.

i am enjoying it much more online than single player i just hope it keeps up

Latest posts