• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Online help dudes...

S

Saint N Sinner

Hey dudes...

Anyone here play Timesplitters Future Perfect online?

If so (Xbox) then can you tell me how I can accept the EA's T&C's etc...because I have been trying to get on all night...and its really annoying...as I have registereed an account and everything...but its not working...help me...

have you scrolled down to the end of the page?

otherwise i have no idea :) no idea what it looks like :D

If you mean the T&C's page I havem but WTF am i supposed to do...

There isn't any buttons or anything...

Thanks, I'l check it out tomorow but other suggestions will be very welcome...keep em coming..

Thanks...

Try binning the game & opt for a better game, like Halo for example.

OR;

Try pressing all the buttons, failing that, go on ea's website (via pc) and check the FAQ.

1) I have gone on to the EA website and tried the things you have said..

2) Halo is a breeding ground for modders...plus timesplitters is more fun..well..it may be...

PGR2 and Farcry are my favourite games atm...

Get what going dude?

And if you mean the game...no...maybe it needs a couple of days to send the crap through to my xbox as it has recognised that I have played the game offline...but I have e-mailed EA anyway about it...

I'm up and running, and have had a quick go...I am going to go and play PGR2 and Rainbow Six lockdown...

Halo...its nothing compared to farcry...and gjohn...whats your gamertag?

Originally posted by Air Ben@Mar 9 2006, 06:15 PM
I'm up and running, and have had a quick go...I am going to go and play PGR2 and Rainbow Six lockdown...

Halo...its nothing compared to farcry...and gjohn...whats your gamertag?
My gamertag is My Own Enemy. The thing is me & my brother share the same account though & at the moment my 360 is playing up all the time.

So I won't be online just yet.

I think it just needed a few days to pick up the gamertag...when I e-mailed EA they where talking about my connection and how it might be crap even though i have been playing fine on all my other games...

Oh well...

Latest posts