• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Opening Ceremony

Rinkadink

First XV
TRF Legend
Club or Nation
Bristol
Just realised there isn't a place to discuss the opening ceremony of the RWC.

No idea what's in store for the event itself, anyone know more? Looking forward to it.

g46ccyE.jpg

My view for the morning

Slack well my dude!

It's just started by the way and the visuals are melting my mind so early in the day. Pretty damn cool.

F**king Stavros Flatley... how did they get an invite?

Class opening ceremony so far. The two lads in rn scare me shitless but still. Really impressive. Can only imagine how the Olympics will be.

This tech, I need it.

I'm not normally one to be glued to the opening stuff but this is entertaining.

Haha, Saint Ritchie appears inside Mount Fuji looking smug. Love it.

Class opening ceremony so far. The two lads in rn scare me shitless but still. Really impressive. Can only imagine how the Olympics will be.

Olympics will be even more amazing IMO. Even when I was out there in March, they were more excited about that then this World Cup. Wondered into a volunteers only venue for the Olympics, and was asked to leave, but with typical Japanese politeness, I didn't mind one bit.

Just cacked myself. Saw the bosses car who's supposed to be in Dublin pull into the car park, but it was just a similar looking car. Panic closed my world cup window. Missed most of the ceremony.

Just cacked myself. Saw the bosses car who's supposed to be in Dublin pull into the car park, but it was just a similar looking car. Panic closed my world cup window. Missed most of the ceremony.
You missed an impromptu highlight reel of Ireland v Argentina in 2015... Count your blessings.

You missed an impromptu highlight reel of Ireland v Argentina in 2015... Count your blessings.
No I saw that. Sick ********. Won't be paying my TV licence again. Worse than playing a Serbian Film for the big big movie. Forgot Luke Fitzgerald was good that day. Probably dirven by his hatred of foreigners.

Amateur,
Just have it open on the bottom corner of your screen and drag the window above it down and over it whenever the boss walks by

I do have an insanely large monitor, though, so your results may vary (/need a magnifying glass to watch)

Latest posts