• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ospreys v Munster

Hook needs to get this kick...
Excellent! 21 - 25 to Munster now. A try for the game!

21-25 last 10 mins, very interesting indeed. What was Alyn Wyn thinking when he gave that penalty away!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Jan 9 2009, 08:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
18 - 14 now to Ospreys after 56 mins, didn't thought it would be such a close game.

Where is Henson?is he injured AGAIN?[/b]

It was always going to be close - and you can blame Charlotte Church for Henson's absence. Apparantely the fact that she is due to give birth some day soon is a good enough excuse for him to not play.

What do you mean? Being there for the birth of your child is more important than a rugby match! It's not as if he could just wander off after 10min if she went into labour.

Anyway......... you were probably being sarcastic :mellow:

Well, on the game. I enjoyed it, but leaving those players already mentioned came back to bite them. The backrow had an absolute shocker, Smith, Tandy and even Tiatia were all abysmal. I thought Bishop had an excellent game, best I've seen, as did Hook. Bennet was rusty, very rusty when he came on, the O's barely secured a lineout after he came on, Hibbard has definately overtaken him.

In the end though, Munster totally deserved the win, afterall they scored the two tries. I think the O's deservd the bonus point, so ended about right in my view.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Jan 10 2009, 10:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
What do you mean? Being there for the birth of your child is more important than a rugby match! It's not as if he could just wander off after 10min if she went into labour.[/b]
Pussy :p

The long necked bird was stretched, plucked and feasted upon.

Last time I saw so much traffic at outhalf was ABs v France in the RWC. Fair dues to the boys.

The last phase was interesting. Great kick from Hook. Looked like Munster were bamboozled at the lineout by clever deception, but they drove through. And then Tia Leoni went and dropped it!

THAT NEVER HAPPENED! IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR FILO TO MAKE A MISTAKE! LALALALAALALALALAAA!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Jan 9 2009, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
What do you mean? Being there for the birth of your child is more important than a rugby match! It's not as if he could just wander off after 10min if she went into labour.

Anyway......... you were probably being sarcastic :mellow:[/b]

Its still his job to play rugby - Im sure many in other jobs wouldnt receive that luxury.
Plus, dont forget that he missed a game a few weeks ago for the same reason.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SportingNonsense @ Jan 10 2009, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Jan 9 2009, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its still his job to play rugby - Im sure many in other jobs wouldnt receive that luxury.
[/b][/quote]

he does seem to be taking liberties in fairness, nobody bar a sportsman would get away with this.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JohnBE @ Jan 10 2009, 12:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Jan 9 2009, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We didn't pick a team to win the game so whatever.[/b]

that is honestly the response a 2 year old would make
[/b][/quote]

And that's the witty remark a 2 year old would make in reply to a previously mentioned response from a 2 year old...

confused?!

Munster deserved to win simply becuase they actually knew how to score...oh and coz ospresy played ****.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SportingNonsense @ Jan 10 2009, 10:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Jan 9 2009, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

Nah sorry, something like giving birth should always come before a (comparably meaningless) rugby game. I know he did the same a couple weeks ago, but it's not his fault if it's late. Most other jobs, you could quite easily leave at any point and make it to the hospital in time, but it would leave the O's a bit f**ed if he left 10min in, and another midfield player got injured. I'd also expect most other jobs would give you time off for something similar, if not then it's a company I wouldn't work for!

Latest posts