• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Paris v Scarlets

Stade showing some dominance now. The Scarlets were never going to stop that move. :(

Another try for Stade, after a messed up lineout by the Scarlets. Parisse crashing over in the end.

A bonus point looks inevitable now. A second try for Parisse in 3 minutes and Stade's third try in 10 minutes. :(
^Aye: best 8 in the World.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Oct 18 2008, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
how's the video feed for you An Tarbh? It's really choppy for me (I'm on a 20MB line, so doubt it's my end), seems to be the chatroom effecting it.[/b]

yeah same for me, the chat room is ahead of the feed. Getting worse now.

**** sake they would have been kicking themselves if they'd not come out of this one with the bonus point, who'd have thought 30 minutes ago it would have taken this long.

I was at the game, I was pretty scared after this first half and the way Llaneli played but Paris came back on the field like a monster truck, with Parisse leading it... but that bonus point was very difficult to reach, with 5-6 missed opportunities, that was stressfull... not perfect but good result, with some good moments of rugby.

The scrum and the lineout are fine, we have two of the best players in the world (Hernandez & Parisse) and an almost never failing goalkicker with Beauxis. Maybe this is the year of Paris after two final loss ?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Stillknox @ Oct 18 2008, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I was at the game, I was pretty scared after this first half and the way Llaneli played but Paris came back on the field like a monster truck, with Parisse leading it... but that bonus point was very difficult to reach, with 5-6 missed opportunities, that was stressfull... not perfect but good result, with some good moments of rugby.

The scrum and the lineout are fine, we have two of the best players in the world (Hernandez & Parisse) and an almost never failing goalkicker with Beauxis. Maybe this is the year of Paris after two final loss ?[/b]

just a touch premature, wait till after the double header with Harlequins and then you tout your credentials.

I know it well, but after the crappy last season there is already some reason to be optimistic for this year, at least for seeing some good games at Jean Bouin / Stade de France.

Paris were very good in the second half, along with Sale they have been the most impressive team for me so far.

It all started so positively, great initial try for the scarlets but you could always sense a gulf in class between the two sides and sure enough the tries started pouring in.
Entertaining tho, to say the least.

Latest posts