• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Paris v Ulster

A

An Tarbh

Given how tight this pool is a win for either side will put them in a great position to qualify for the knockout stages.

The match was postponed yesterday after the pitch in Brussels was frozen so it'll go ahead instead in Paris today at the Stade Jean Bouin. Tickets from yesterday's match are still valid.

Paris: H Southwell; J Arias, M Bastareaud, G Bousses, M Gasnier; L Beauxis, N Oelschig; R Roncero (capt), D Szarzewski, S Marconnet; T Palmer, P Pape; M Bergamasco, P Rabadan, J Leguizamon.

Replacements: B Kayser, R Slimani, P Ledesma, A Marchois, J Haskell, M Bergamasco, G Messina, O Phillips.

Ulster: C Schifcofske; T Nagusa, A Trimble, P Wallace, capt, S Danielli; I Humphreys, I Boss; T Court, N Brady, BJ Botha, D Tuohy, E O'Donoghue, S Ferris, W Faloon, C Henry.

Replacements: A Kyriacou, B Young, D Fitzpatrick, R Caldwell, D Pollock, C Willis, D Cave, I Whitten.

Referee: Chris White (England)

Sucks for the people who planned to go to this yesterday and then head down to Perpignan today...

Would love to see Ulster win this, but it is a much bigger challenge than last week. Wallace and Faloon are classy players, but will they miss Whitten and Pollock's physicality?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Dec 20 2009, 11:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Sucks for the people who planned to go to this yesterday and then head down to Perpignan today...

Would love to see Ulster win this, but it is a much bigger challenge than last week. Wallace and Faloon are classy players, but will they miss Whitten and Pollock's physicality?[/b]

I'm really like Pollock but I'm sure that Faloon will be grand. I'm just confused as to why they changed the centre partnership, it seemed to work well.

Especially confused as to why they'd drop Cave?

Anyone got a link for this? I'm stuck watching crappy Gloucester vs crappy Glasgow at the moment.

Seen Highlights and Ulster while improving failed to build on last week.

Think maybe Paddy comin back in at centre unsettled what was an effective centre unit last week

Latest posts