• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

passing problem in multiplayer co-op

CARLOSNEATH71

Academy Player
Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I can't see where else to do so, I can't find any forum relating to general Rugby 08 queries, just the mod forums now.

I've recently installed my copy of EA Rugby 08 on my nephew's PC coz he's starting to play rugby. He loves the game and always wants to play it co-op with me when I'm over his house.
However, when playing co-op against the PC, the passing is screwed. We cannot pass to each other coz the passes simply go wayward. If we pass to other AI controlled players on our team it's OK, but if I want to pass to his supporting player or vice versa then only way to do that is to leave go of the controller thumbstick for a moment to allow your player to take the pass and then use the controller again once he's caught the pass. That's lame.

Anyone else noticed this and is there any solution to it?

Thanks

Yes we have noticed, and

No, there is no other solution that the one you found already.

But rest assured that the developpers of Rugby 2012 shoulf be well aware of the problem...

Ah well, thanks for the reply anyow. I might try pick up a copy of Rugby 06 then since I think I read that 06 didn't have this co-op passing problem?
I won't be getting 2012 unless it's out on the PC (I don't own a console).

Latest posts