• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Paul Miller Discussion

yeah lol that was funny as

heres a few pictures i just got off the staggs web site:

081423.jpg

105105.jpg

i think this one was after that game agianst otago last year when we scored in like the last few minutes to win, that was one of the best rugby games i have ever been to, the atmosphere was awsome, and it was packed

233354.jpg

082149.jpg

james wilson in the back ground ruins this photo a little lol

Originally posted by neck+Jul 13 2006, 01:59 PM-->
Originally posted by MonoTurd@Jul 12 2006, 06:28 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Kimmy_The_Kiwi
@Jul 12 2006, 02:31 PM
I love Paul Miller..he is a legend down here ffs  :p

*sigh* His last game was sad :( ... i went(along with all the other home games). I can't even remember if we won or not my memory is so ****.

lol good point kimmy, i cant remember if we won or not either... :wacko:
We were playing North Harbour i think, it was and early game on sun morning. And the fire alams went off in the grandstand and every one had to be evactuaded lol

and i got some pictures of miller at his best off the southland website, i will post them [/b]
Ooh yeah i remember now, me and my brother went early to watch the development squad!! woooo :D.

When the fire alarm went off we snuck into the stands..muwhahahaa.

man he is awesome but he looks quite slim in the one with dermody (2nd from the top)

Haha i never ended up going to the Otago game..i was sick and tired and couldnt be bothered going :(. I watched it on TV, my brother went and said the atmosphere was awesome!!

Originally posted by MonoTurd@Jul 13 2006, 02:29 PM
man he is awesome but he looks quite slim in the one with dermody (2nd from the top)
yeah he does a, still steam roll anyone lol

I need a Southland flag before our first game down here :p

When is that :huh:

Originally posted by Kimmy_The_Kiwi@Jul 13 2006, 02:36 PM

Not too sure, but they have been going pretty good in the pre seasons, rugby park is ment to be getting done up again soon, apperitly they are making the terraces like the ones at the carrisbrok

Originally posted by Kimmy_The_Kiwi@Jul 13 2006, 02:36 PM

they are playing tasman down here on saturday and im pretty sure that its a proper game because i was reading in the paper a few days ago that dermody and cowan are likely to be selected because the all blacks arent playing this weekend

they are also playing otago down here in a couple of weeks time too i think

To quote Eric

Southland people getting on my nerves. Nobody cares about your little lives, and given Southlands about the size of the Wellington Warehouse perhaps you could just yell out the window and tell all your mates about being fags, George Bush and post counts.[/b]

Originally posted by Ripper@Jul 13 2006, 03:44 PM
To quote Eric

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
Southland people getting on my nerves. Nobody cares about your little lives, and given Southlands about the size of the Wellington Warehouse perhaps you could just yell out the window and tell all your mates about being fags, George Bush and post counts.
[/b][/quote]
thats low man. this whole topic is obviously about a southlander and if you have a problem with it then dont view or post on this topic. no ones making you read this topic so dont read it if its upsetting you

Originally posted by Ripper@Jul 13 2006, 03:44 PM
To quote Eric

Southland people getting on my nerves. Nobody cares about your little lives, and given Southlands about the size of the Wellington Warehouse perhaps you could just yell out the window and tell all your mates about being fags, George Bush and post counts.
[/b][/quote]
Who says we care about George Bush?? ;)

Anywhoo...I'm going to the game against Tasman..am pretty darn excited tbh, i never went to the 1 the other week cos a)i woulda missed the start of the all blacks game and B) was peeing down with rain :p

Originally posted by Kimmy_The_Kiwi+Jul 13 2006, 04:48 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Jul 13 2006, 03:44 PM
To quote Eric

<div class='quotemain'>Southland people getting on my nerves. Nobody cares about your little lives, and given Southlands about the size of the Wellington Warehouse perhaps you could just yell out the window and tell all your mates about being fags, George Bush and post counts.
[/b][/quote]
Who says we care about George Bush?? ;)

Anywhoo...I'm going to the game against Tasman..am pretty darn excited tbh, i never went to the 1 the other week cos a)i woulda missed the start of the all blacks game and B) was peeing down with rain :p [/b][/quote]
yeah thats why me, neck, C A Iversen, Candyman and dobrien7 didnt go, because we would miss the beginning of the All Blacks

Guys maybe we could all continue the general Southland talk in the Southland off topic thread that hasn't been used for a while? There seems to be a lot of us, with Kimmy on board too.

Originally posted by C A Iversen@Jul 13 2006, 06:51 PM
Guys maybe we could all continue the general Southland talk in the Southland off topic thread that hasn't been used for a while? There seems to be a lot of us, with Kimmy on board too.
yeah i think we should, but getting back on topic how bout that picture of miller and lomu. If its the game i am think of i was there it was at rugby park, i think maybe 2002, lomu, cullen and umaga were playing and southland kicked some ass, awsome game

Which was the game where Jerry got sent off. Bahaha i remember that, poor Jerry, everyone was booing him (except me, i was laughing and cheering for him :p ). He didnt even care that he got sent off haha.

*sigh* I wish Miller was playing for us this season ffs. Stoopid Japan!!

i think its the game you are talking about kimmy, jerry collins did a head high on miller and then he got red carded and after the game miller was shaking collins hand and im pretty sure that he was saying that collins didnt deserve to be red carded because it was only a mistake. a perfect example of fair play from one of the games greatest

Originally posted by MonoTurd@Jul 13 2006, 09:56 AM
a perfect example of fair play from one of the games greatest
You still realise no one outside Southland has heard of him?

That's possibly the beauty of it, there'll be hundreds of similar mugs up your way no doubt...

Originally posted by MonoTurd@Jul 13 2006, 08:56 PM
i think its the game you are talking about kimmy, jerry collins did a head high on miller and then he got red carded and after the game miller was shaking collins hand and im pretty sure that he was saying that collins didnt deserve to be red carded because it was only a mistake. a perfect example of fair play from one of the games greatest
That was a classic game!!

Poor Jerry lol, everyone was booing him, i was laughing at the people booing him.

I should have got Tana's autograph then.. :angry: ..i thought i'd be able to get it another time..probably wont :(

Latest posts