• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

PC Keyboard layout

U

UrsuS

I am not sure if this has been covered, but does anyone know if its possible to change the PC keyboard layout ??

Also ... Is there anyway to get the camera view to stay like it does on Classic 2 on attack - from behind the team all the time. I don't like the reversed camera on defense :s

Thanks

Sorry Matey, as far as I know you are stuck on the keyboard keys. Best advice I can offer is get a gamepad, you will enjoy the game so much more. As for the views I know what you mean and that is exactly why I joined the forum, I saw some guys were doing mods on it and thought I might ask if someone can help to change the view so you can always watch your team from behind but, I was alone in my pursuit of this (only) luxury that was offered in R2004. So sadly you will have to use classic 2 for the first or second half if up & down views is your preffered

download the joy to key program posted in the mod thread. get a cheap joypad and set it up as you like it.

Ooops! I haven't seen that one, I forked out £23.00 for a Logitech RumblepadII for this game. Is there something for camera views or is it not possible?

www.play.com

if you got a ps2 theres a cool contraption which allows you to plug your ps2 controller into a computers usb port, its about a fiver if i remember correctly.
<

The joystick thing work so much better
<
- the nice thing is that you can play around with the buttons you want mapped to the keyboard.

As for the camera, it really bugs me :s - Its seems that it was built for multiplayer head to head. Keeps the camera balanced for both players. But for single play it makes no sense
<

The camera really bugs me too. I used to play 2004 on the above A & B views. Even tho everyone says that game was so crap when it came out it was brilliant and it based the platform for progress for 2005, the sad bit is that they've left out the multitude of camera options that was available in 2004. What I do is play one half using classic and the other using classic 2. what annoys me about classic 2 is losing time running in the wrong direction when possesion changes!!

But hey, I'm not "good enough" yet to play side view and in my opinion if you were on the pitch yourself (or the 16th man) you'd be facing the opposition and not watch them like a tv match from the side? I am still wondering if it is possible for someone to mod the classic view so you can choose the direction.

Latest posts