• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

pc release rugby challenge sa?

thy side it will only come on xbox and ps3 on the 8 sep pc has no release date

The pc version hasn't been completed yet,hopefully its gonna have few extra features as they are taking longer with it,I just hope the modders can make a patch coz all the sa sides has not been licensednsed

The pc version hasn't been completed yet,hopefully its gonna have few extra features as they are taking longer with it,I just hope the modders can make a patch coz all the sa sides has not been licensednsed

There will be customization available for everything in the game. I doubt however that the PC game will have extra features (wouldn't complain though). I remember someone from Sidhe saying it will be out by end September at the latest. Steam also said it is releasing in September. Cant wait.

pc completed release date 9 sept, as for me already won the world cup yay game is awesome

I heard the pc version will be released end sept in nz so we all in the rest of the world can expect it mid to end oct,yay can't wait,just 2 more month ppl,:)then ill be playing a new rugby on pc,sounds so unreal

Spoke to Megarom in the week. The say i'ts coming to them on the 18th, so I can expect BTgames to have it by 20th October. Megarom also said it's going to sell for R399. My steam purchased Rugby Challenge is 86% downloaded, the time is near. . .

Latest posts